X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esteban Granero tweet

great tweet from the pirate!

Esteban Granero ‏@eGranero11
    Thank you everybody. Great support yesterday. I felt at home in loftus rd. We deserved better result. We'll try harder next time. #QPR U R's

https://twitter.com/eGranero11

They tried hard enough, just a pity Park and Zamora didn't take some very good chances.

Comment

Has he found Amit?!!!!

Comment

No wonder he left Madrid, they're already 8 points behind Barca after 4 games!

Comment

Is it really his account or fake one?
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Is it really his account or fake one?
            It's him.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              No wonder he left Madrid, they're already 8 points behind Barca after 4 games!
              We're 8 points off the top ourselves, so clearly the Premier league Equivelant of Real Madrid then!

As for Granero, i love him already... what a truely class signing. I had high hopes when i read glowing quotes from Real stalwarts like Gutti slaming his sale.

Lets get it into perspective, he's come into our team with no build up, not knowing anyone and played in the engine room against the 2 teams who'll possibly finish 1st and 2nd this season, and he's been composed, confident, always available for a pass, tenacious in the tackle, and quality with distribution.... Awesome.

Imagine how good and dominating of a match he and Faurlin will ba against some of the Prem's dross sides.... it's mouthwatering.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Granero is going to become a fans favourite

Comment

Working...
                X