Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't want to put a downer on today but..........................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes remember not so long ago george kulscar and marcus bean we our midfield 'dynamos'!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
      I think we are very lucky to have him Dave, he was up against a very good midfield yesterday and he is only back from a very serious injury. By the end of this season I reckon he will be on the radar of many a club.
      Agree lets hope our ambition will help us hang onto him mate, as i say we have attracted players none of us could have dreamed of signing 2 yrs ago

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        yes remember not so long ago george kulscar and marcus bean we our midfield 'dynamos'!
        You're too kind there Facto...dynamos??? more like dominoes knock one over and they all went!!

Comment

davie georges kulscar wore the moodiest leather jackets id ever seen........looked like a heavy in 'hostel'!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            davie georges kulscar wore the moodiest leather jackets id ever seen........looked like a heavy in 'hostel'!!!

Comment

As Dave & others have said, I believe the ambition of our club could be the key to keeping him here.

If he was to move to a bigger club, the chances are he would be a bit part player, where as with us he is almost guaranteed a starting place & he knows the fans love him.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Blimey and the rest mate.....
                s
                In the recent market Joe Allen went for £15m and Josh Henderson went for £20m..... Faurlin is much better than both.
                I agree and would hope for alot more also but I dont think we can use Liverpool's valuation of players as a fair comparison based on recent years. You can add Downing £20 million and Carroll £35 million to that list. These players are also british and classed as homegrown so their prices are also inflated.

Comment

It's starting to look like we can target top players too. If Ale goes we'll buy a strong replacement.

Comment

I am sure he will stay at least till the end of this season. If we manage to finish in the top hald, I hope in convices him to stay.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

the realiity is that players who stand out in the PL, especially outside if the 4/5 teams are always going to be targeted. He doesn't want ot go anywhere now but the the lure of champions league football, playing in 50,000 + stadium, raising his profile to gain international recognition are all factors any player will find it hard to ignore. Not to mention greedy agents, who get into players heads and start egging them on.
                      He loves the club and knows the support he had at the end of the champonship season when the threat of points deduction was there but that doesn't stop people being ambitious.
                      The sooner we get up the table and starting pushing for some kind of honours the more likely he is to stay

Comment

Agree with bushboy, I always thought AF has a close link with the club. Also we don't know his personal situation, it may be he is very settled and basically has no interest going elsewhere. Hopefully he will be like Cahill at Everton who for me was one of the best MF players in the prem over a decade but seemed to just stay at Everton without ever being linked elsewhere. It may of been he was just happy there and hopefully AF will be similar. For every footballer who wants to chase the the oil money or Russian Rubles, you must have some that are just content with where they are.

Comment

I'm sure he is content just now, the problem could potentially arise when everyone gets to see how good he really is. I don't think other clubs outside of Rangers know how good he is at the moment. All players want to play for their country, want to play aganst the top sides, etc, etc. Hopefully, seeing what we're doing and the progress we've made will convnce him this is where his future lies

Comment

Working...
                          X