Samba D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba D

For those of you not in the ground early, Samba and Hill went through a rigourous running and sprint sessison with some of the coaches watching.
    Does not look like he is far away now.
    Another quality player returning

Great news that- huge competition for places in the midfield at the moment.

Comment

We are spoilt !! :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

At the moment, I think he'll have to settle for a place on the bench because the Faurlin-Granero partnership looks promising, they were class against the scum today. Perhaps in away games, when we play 5 in midfield, he'll be useful.

Comment

On today's performance Faurlin is a guaranteed starter. Diakite will be challenging Granero for a place unless, as taarabt7 says, we play 5 in midfield.

Comment

Awesome options once all fit and available.

Comment

Couldn't believe the performance Faurlin put in today. So soon as well

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Couldn't believe the performance Faurlin put in today. So soon as well
                Unbelievable when you consider he's probably only possibly at 85% without full match fitness.

Comment

So whats wrong with Diakite then I wonder. Couldn't believe the bench today let alone if when hes fit, mind you AJ will prob miss most of the season now.gggrrrrr

Comment

I've no reason to be sad saying this but I made a mistake with what I said about Diakite when he signed. I wouldn't swap Faurlin & Granero with any team within the UK. Love the guys.

BUT Diakite is a really good player and when given the chance he'll be great no doubt
                    Last edited by qpr; 15-09-2012, 10:52 PM.
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

So whats wrong with Diakite then I wonder. Couldn't believe the bench today let alone if when hes fit, mind you AJ will prob miss most of the season now.gggrrrrr
                      Not 100% fit or sharp, the first post makes that fairly obvious.

Comment

Yeah and what i was getting at was whats made him unfit? Physical or mental

Comment

Yeah and what i was getting at was whats made him unfit? Physical or mental
                          He had a fair while off with personal issues. He wasn't sharp in his first couple of games, so he's obviously playing catch up anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X