• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granero

How e ffing good is this lad. Fantastic performance

Him and Ali were the dogs bolox....fantastic

Comment

I thought Him Faurlin and Park were outstanding, controlled the midfield against Lampard, Mikel and Ramires. Cesar looked like , well, a good paddy Kenny, assured. Thought Anton had a god game as well as nelson.

Comment

Got to agree - antons best game so far. Nelson was awesome and i just wish he was 5 years younger

Comment

now thats what i call a midfield. Faurlin was awesome..if he was in a swansea shirt the MOTD boys would explode!

Comment

Joe Allen £15m..... Must mean Faurlin and Granero are both £25m each.

They were both incredible today and at times took the p15s with their interplay in tight areas, and then hunted like wolves to win the ball back. I thought I had a barca stream by mistake and was watching Xavi and Iniesta.....

Imagine how good they'll look when match fit and played together a few more weeks, and play against weak opposition as looked class against 2 of the probable top 3 this season....!!

Comment

The big clubs will be all over Ale and Granero if they have more games like that- both were absolute class.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                The big clubs will be all over Ale and Granero if they have more games like that- both were absolute class.
                All Ale needed was a quality CM to work with (sorry Joey) and his talents would flourish...... and he's not even 100% match fit.

I'm simply gonna enjoy the next couple of years before he buggers off to the likes of Barcelona for a silly amount of dosh!

Comment

Agree with everyone's comments. Granero is a top class player, who has played 2 games in England against top opposition and has been outstanding. He will prove to be one of the best ever Rangers players. Faurlin, after 9 months out, has come back and oozed class and quality already. 100 % fitness will take another 4 or 5 games. It's only Rangers fans who really know how good he is. The big worry is that these 2 guys are going to make such a big impact, will we be able to keep them.Cesar also looked world class and Nelsen is a top player. Improved performance from Anton but don't think he'll keep it up consistently.

Comment

Faurlin's game continues to improve. I think playing alongside top players like Granero and Park in midfield will help him to really realise his potential because he has the ability to play for one of the very top clubs in the world. He gets stuck in, he's calm on the ball, he can spray it about and he's disciplined. I must admit, I had my doubts before the game about whether Faurlin and Granero would work in midfield, but after today's performance against the scummy European champions, I no longer have any concerns.

Comment

Can see Ali getting in his national team very soon.

Comment

He's much better than Gago!!

Comment

both were fantastic but think Faurlin was the better of the two.

Comment

I think MH has found the perfect CM combination with these two. We now have to keep them fit and away from poaching clubs.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

might not be so easy

Comment

Working...
                              X