Good performance!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good performance!!!

I thought we were brilliant today, everyone played well and we looked like a real team! Faurlin deserves to be man of the match, he's top class!!!! Bring on Tottenham!!!!!

proud of the boys today. a good performance i agree and cesar instilled me with nothing but confidence between the sticks. i thought the midfield looked effective and sparky got his tactics right.
    come on you r's!

Comment

I was worried about Faurlin and Granero starting together in the centre of midfield, but they were class! Faurlin sat back more, he got himself stuck in and broke up their counter attacks. Cesar showed why he is one of the best keepers in the world!

Comment

Give credit also too to Nelsen and Ferdinand. And Park worked his little nuts off. Faurlin though is pure class. Every man played well today a great performance. Were starting to look like a very good team now. From the second half against Citeh and today weve played some good stuff

Comment

matched a very good team pound for pound today. never looked out of our depth. anybody moaning at our performance today needs shooting. would have beaten most other teams in the prem today. also well done to all for a great atmosphere. u rssss.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            matched a very good team pound for pound today. never looked out of our depth. anybody moaning at our performance today needs shooting. would have beaten most other teams in the prem today. also well done to all for a great atmosphere. u rssss.
            This.

Comment

Agree with both Narven and BushCelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
                Give credit also too to Nelsen and Ferdinand. And Park worked his little nuts off. Faurlin though is pure class. Every man played well today a great performance. Were starting to look like a very good team now. From the second half against Citeh and today weve played some good stuff
                Agree, SWP was a complete flop though, was so chummy with Cole that I thought they would get a room added to that he played like a school kid, no positioning and generally a waste of time.

Comment

What a game, end to end stuff. Great atmosphere!!!
                  Got to give it to Faurlin looked like the man of the match also special mentions to Cesar, Granero and Park.

This is what we need to see every game. We made Chelsea look rubbish and they were the ones playing hoof ball.
                  Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

We took a huge step forward today with that performance imo. Cesar look so relaxed and in full control, Anton fantastic performance, I think he should fall out with a member of every team we play. Nelsen immense, as were Faurlin and Granero. AJ's performance was a real eye opener, but will we see him again? Those were my pick of the team for me but I thought they all played well and this has given me hope for our future games.

Comment

did bobby zamora miss a open goal?

from where i was sitting i thought he did, can anyone confirm this who watched the game online

Comment

Yes, he did.
                        PS.After having watched the incident in question again. It wasn´t an open goal. But he should have squared it,maybe.
                        Last edited by Shania; 15-09-2012, 08:52 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

The whole team were a different class to the last 3 games.....gelling well and quick.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                            did bobby zamora miss a open goal?

from where i was sitting i thought he did, can anyone confirm this who watched the game online
                            It wasn't open. He delayed a fraction and Cech did well to close him down. If he shot when he had the chance Cech still might have got there.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              It wasn't open. He delayed a fraction and Cech did well to close him down. If he shot when he had the chance Cech still might have got there.
                              Yep, that's how it looked on the replay. He might have been better squaring in the end, given that the defenders had got back on the line.

Good work by Cech though.

Comment

Working...
                              X