Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know when the home game against WHU will be on general sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know when the home game against WHU will be on general sale?

Want tickets for me and a mate. Must admit, not a member or ST holder and it's been a while since I've been to HQ due to being a broke student last season. Just wondering what the likelihood of me getting tickets online will be. I thought general sale was 4 weeks prior to matchday but doesnt seem to be the case for this one.

Cheers
    Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/qpr/Sports-...ckets/E-464045

Comment

as it's a sky game, you've a very good chance of getting tickets. Probably go on sale about 10 days before the game, keep an eye on the QPR website
      Originally posted by Funge View Post
      Want tickets for me and a mate. Must admit, not a member or ST holder and it's been a while since I've been to HQ due to being a broke student last season. Just wondering what the likelihood of me getting tickets online will be. I thought general sale was 4 weeks prior to matchday but doesnt seem to be the case for this one.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks chaps. I was hoping because it was Monday and on Sky there would be more available. Will just keep an eye on t'website and viagogo. At the moment could only get 1 adult and 1 junior or a couple £200 tickets in that viagogo link, which aint gonna happen!!
        Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

West Ham have decided to take only 1800 tkts(upper tier)for this game much to the bewilderment,dismay and dissapointment of our fans..

so you should be able to get a tkt.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
            West Ham have decided to take only 1800 tkts(upper tier)for this game much to the bewilderment,dismay and dissapointment of our fans..

:omg-:
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post

Still more than Fulham will bring.

Comment

Working...
              X