Moldova vs england

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moldova vs england

Will you be watching England play on Friday night?

I reckon it be a boring win, park the bus, nick a goal kind of performance

gave up on eng ger lund when the face paint n jester hat twonks arrived how that sh...ite is ranked third in the world i'll never know as they are toilet!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I will be watching. Will not be park the bus - it will be 2-0.

So fact-unt - will you give up on QPR when we have tourist fans with mini flags and face paint, because that is the way the game is going and we are on the expressway there.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

see what you did there!!!!!..........yes i will !

Comment

i can take or leave watching football.........not life n death to me fortunately!

Comment

I like you facty, I really do.

Not life or death for me either, just get bored of the "I am not interested in England, cos they aren't passionate/are rubbish and it makes me sound more of a hardcore QPR fan to say club is everythingh bla bla bla".

Watch them or don't. But English people slagging them off everytime they are playing I don't understand.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

see your point cusie but the fact 99% of the players dont give a #### makes me a little nonchelant towards teh nation side....im a proud englishman but sadly modern day england footballers dont seem to share our passion for the shirt!

Comment

I think they are passionate but are so far from the person on the street that it doesn't get communicated. Some England players are scum though and would love England more if they fooked off.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  see your point cusie but the fact 99% of the players dont give a #### makes me a little nonchelant towards teh nation side....im a proud englishman but sadly modern day england footballers dont seem to share our passion for the shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
                    I think they are passionate but are so far from the person on the street that it doesn't get communicated Some England players are scum though and would love England more if they fooked off.

unfortunately....Roy is an unimaginative dullard.....who will stick with a core of players who have failed on the international stage time and time again.....

Comment

i will be watching the game, but can take it or leave it to be honest.
                      i used to love watching england in the 70's and 80's home internationals and all that!!!!

Comment

Well never watch England while John Terry playing.

Comment

Hart, Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Baines, Milner, Gerrard, Lampard, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Cleverley. Defoe

Comment

for the first time I've heard English players (Gerrard and Sir Bob) say we have no chance in winning the world cup in Brazil. Sadly, don't think we will ever see 66 repeated again
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

too be fair international football is on the decline..its all about the cash cow that is the champions league now!

Comment

Working...
                              X