Negative fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
    second half for me was promising and i think the 3-1 scoreline was a little unfair on the basis of how we performed in the second half. we created chances...it will all take time.
    and their third was very lucky indeed.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      and their third was very lucky indeed.
      Could Green have done better?

I thought we did okay yesterday and there were a lot of positives. Speaking to a Saints fan this morning and we both agreed that it was good to get this away game over with and out of the way. Didn't want to go there last game as last year needing a result!
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post

I thought we did okay yesterday and there were a lot of positives. Speaking to a Saints fan this morning and we both agreed that it was good to get this away game over with and out of the way. Didn't want to go there last game as last year needing a result!
        he perhaps could have done, but the deflection off tevez may have confused him imo.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

3 - 1 a fair result overall. Showed some good passing and movement. A lot of positives to draw from that game. Mackie didn't play so I was well happy!

Comment

That´s my main assessment of the match aswell. The way we kept the ball in the team during the second half was at times a joy to watch.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              he perhaps could have done, but the deflection off tevez may have confused him imo.
              Problem was he just watched it go past him without making any effort, just waving his arms around and looking at the lino for offside. Bring on Cesar!!
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I think there was lots of positives to take out of yesterday's game. Faurlin and Granero look like they're going to strike up a good partnership in midfielder. People have to remember that we've brought a whole new squad! It's going to take time for them to gel, but i'm confident we will come good in the next few weeks. I'm pretty sure that Mbia and Julio Cesar will sure us up at the back big time!

Comment

Problem was he just watched it go past him without making any effort, just waving his arms around and looking at the lino for offside. Bring on Cesar!!
                  Behave will ya! He had no chance. Yes he aint all that but to say he could have done better is like saying all people living in Thornhill are gyppo's

Comment

Could Green have done better?I thought we did okay yesterday and there were a lot of positives. Speaking to a Saints fan this morning and we both agreed that it was good to get this away game over with and out of the way. Didn't want to go there last game as last year needing a result!
                    No way.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      too soon! our shocking away record goes back a long way. In case you've forgotten, we were awful for long stretches of last season, under Mark Hughes. Our close season performances highlighted where the problems were going to be. And so it goes on. The players do their best, they are not responsible for this mess.
                      ...and this, ladies and gents, is the ultimate example of a spoilt, knee-jerk, reactionary "fan"!
                      Calling where we currently are, a mess................unbelievable really!!

Comment

There will always be negativity among football supporters, some of us never seem to be happy. No need to be bothered.

Comment

Working...
                        X