Negativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negativity

Not trying to cause a row here but why is it that as soon as we lose there are several posters who can't wait to have a moan ? Yes we lost today but were a new team away at the champions and for large chunks of the game played quite well . If we were utterly appaling I could understand it but what did people genuinely expect from today ? Why can't we just be happy with the direction the club is going and support the team? Mentioned on here the other day that some of the stuff I heard at the wallsall game the other night was shocking ! As a set of fans that have endured such harsh times you'd think we'd be a bit more grounded and supportive . Might stop coming on here after games cos even when we win there seems to be someone ready and waiting to have a ******* moan its depressing ! Anyway rant over well done today boys were a work in progress and well get there . Come on you Rss

Negativity about the negativity

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      Negativity about the negativity
      Worst post today.

Really helpful, a post knocking the post about the people knocking everything.

See what I did there?

Comment

I am anything but a negative person. Funnily enough, after we lost to Swansea, I wasn't moaning at all. I thought we were the better team in the first half, and just accepted that sometimes freak results happen.
        I was disappointed against Norwich, but again, I wasn't being negative.

I am only moaning today because it was not a good performance against a City team who are NOT playing like Champions this season. So when I see posters saying we were great today, it worries me, because it shows our expectations are so low.

Comment

Can negativity be positive or are we positive that negativity has nothing but a negative affect on the positivity:strive:

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Worst post today.

Really helpful, a post knocking the post about the people knocking everything.

See what I did there?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Can negativity be positive or are we positive that negativity has nothing but a negative affect on the positivity:strive:
              Mate, it's too late in the day for me to get my head around that one!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                :sick:

Comment

Good opening post.

Comment

yeah that was a bit much nearly got lost typing it!!

Comment

The real indicator of progress will be when the majority are not happy with ANY kind of defeat.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                        The real indicator of progress will be when the majority are not happy with ANY kind of defeat.
                        The forum will be a nightmare with that scenario.

Comment

can i just say that i am fed up with people moaning about moaners..im not moaning myself you understand but people have to stop moaning about the moaners before i start moaning. In fact im off to make a new thread about it...

Comment

I think its quite legitimate for fans to voice frustration. This isn't a propaganda machine....

I've seen us being brilliant in defeat, ironically home v City last season. Today was by far our worst performance against them since we returned to the prem. Just to rub salt in the wound, City fans reckon they were very poor today.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              Not trying to cause a row here but why is it that as soon as we lose there are several posters who can't wait to have a moan ? Yes we lost today but were a new team away at the champions and for large chunks of the game played quite well . If we were utterly appaling I could understand it but what did people genuinely expect from today ? Why can't we just be happy with the direction the club is going and support the team? Mentioned on here the other day that some of the stuff I heard at the wallsall game the other night was shocking ! As a set of fans that have endured such harsh times you'd think we'd be a bit more grounded and supportive . Might stop coming on here after games cos even when we win there seems to be someone ready and waiting to have a ******* moan its depressing ! Anyway rant over well done today boys were a work in progress and well get there . Come on you Rss
                              totally agree with you, just seems so stupid. Think i too will not even have a little glance at this message board after a match.

Comment

Working...
                              X