Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Take good care of our Julio!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Julione
    Apprentice
    • Aug 2012
    • 2

    #16
    Last edited by Julione; 31-08-2012, 12:32 AM.

    Comment

    • Del
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 8393

      #17
      Great words, and great videos. He seems a very humble person, who is incredibly talented and i can't wait to see him play for QPR.

      I have little doubt he will become a real fans favourite.

      Comment

      • taarabt7
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2011
        • 1592

        #18
        He has already won me over. The misses is Brazilian and I've tried to persuade her to become a QPR fan for ages but she wasn't having any of it. On Wednesday, though, she informed me she was an R! :pleasantsuprise:

        I just can't wait to see all our new signings playing together now.

        Comment

        • jmelanie
          Gold Seat
          • Aug 2011
          • 7525

          #19
          How about a testimonial for him. QPR against Inter.

          Comment

          • baul87
            Apprentice
            • Aug 2012
            • 5

            #20
            Originally posted by janemelanie
            How about a testimonial for him. QPR against Inter.
            it would be great :D

            Comment

            • spank the monkey
              Bronze Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 452

              #21
              wow, if he cried like that at the prospect of leaving wait 'til he sees the away dressing room at stoke :TT-TT:
              I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

              Comment

              • supahoopsaaa
                Bronze Seat
                • Aug 2011
                • 337

                #22
                Great signing and perfect and perfect back up to Green.. Seriously though our defenders better be alert to the second ball as he parries everything. Looks like a top top keeper. Decent goalkeeper get up to. Plenty of roll necks this season!

                Comment

                • LoftusRoadLad
                  W12 Seat
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 19610

                  #23
                  Thanks Inter fans. Always great to here from other teams regarding their players pasts.

                  Comment

                  • QPR_NW10
                    Silver Seat
                    • May 2011
                    • 2659

                    #24
                    Originally posted by spank the monkey
                    wow, if he cried like that at the prospect of leaving wait 'til he sees the away dressing room at stoke :TT-TT:
                    hhah! so true.

                    Comment

                    • qpr
                      Platinum Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 10372

                      #25
                      Thanks a lot guys, I loved & I mean loved watching Inter Milan with Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel & Chievo under Jose
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

                      LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

                      Comment

                      • lymehoop
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 7380

                        #26
                        thinking of sending a post to Marseille to tell 'em to look after our Joey, seriously though, touching from the Inter fans, if they are reading this, don't worry, we are a small club but have great fans, Julio will love it here an I'm sure we'll love him too
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

                        Comment

                        Working...