Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take good care of our Julio!

Hello everyone. Inter fan here.

Just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck in the league - seems like you've got an interesting project going on with loads of new players, including one of the legends of our club and my personal favorite.

He might have regressed a bit in the last year and a half - but he is still a top top quality keeper and will surely help stable your ship and improve your defense greatly.

But what he is as a player doesn't even come close to what he is as a person. he will soon enough be one of the fan favorites in your club i've got no doubt about it - he gives 110% of himself to his club, and isn't afraid to show emotions and take full blame on himself when needed like a true leader, and also rally the troops when needed - there were some games where he made a mistake, and he just walked to his house from the San Siro by foot after defeats as he was too upset to drive and take time to reflect and improve himself for the next games.

I know he will return to us in one way or another, but until then i'm glad he's going to a place where he's wanted - I hope you guys take good care of our Julione, and wish you and him all the best of luck in the league!

Thanks very much, and it's nice to know we have just acquired such a well regarded player. We'll take good care of him.

Hope to see you in the Champions League in a few years time!

Comment

Many thanks for your kind comments. Hopefully he can re-discover his form with us.

Comment

[VIDEO] Julio César in floods of tears as he bids farewell to Inter Milan

He certainly is an emotional fella. I can already sense that he's going to become a QPR legend!

source: http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/350...ter_milan.html

Comment

Does he know any English? Just I think it's important for Goalkeeper to be able to communicate well with the defence.

We're kind of lacking leadership on the pitch, is he a leader? We are all aware of his talents as a goalkeeper, and are delighted to have him. And someone posted a vid of him going to his car for a cry the other day, he'll probably need a good cry when he realises what he's let himself in for.

Good luck for the new season, hope to be playing Inter in the not too distant future

Comment

I'm an Inter fan, I wanted to write something but someone had the same idea :D

please take care of him, without physical problems he's still the best keeper of the world

we decided to change because we are renewing the team, and he is 33, but trust me, HE IS REALLY THE BEST!

good luck

Comment

sometime he spoke in the interval when the things were going bad

he is a leader, he won 5 serie A and a champions league, as protagonist!

Comment

He is 32 - nearly 33 baul87 QPR fans are going to love him, I just know it! I've followed him since his days at Flamengo, he's a natural leader, a kind of personality we have been craving for a long time now! Hughes will soon make him captain, i'm pretty sure of it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by baul87 View Post
                    sometime he spoke in the interval when the things were going bad

he is a leader, he won 5 serie A and a champions league, as protagonist!
                    Good, with his stature in the game I'm sure the players will respect him. As will the fans.

Thanks.

Comment

Sounds like a really great guy aswell as a great goalkeeper.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

we call him "Dreamcatcher" :D

Comment

We've more had zzzzcatchers than dreamcatchers lately.

Comment

Wow didnt realise he was that good amazing video!!!

Comment

Looks like a class act, hope not to see him in too much action if you know what I mean>?

Comment

Working...
                              X