Sky QPR News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky QPR News

It's all QPR, QPR, QPR today. It's bloody brilliant!

I don't go on other fans forums, but I bet they are all seething with rage

M'Bia, Barton, Granero, Carvalho, Magri. Hope we can get some more news going too. All news stories pending. Must get an interview from Sparky, Tony, Amit or Phil soon too you think?

They're probably too busy.

Comment

I'll be happier when these stories get confirmed one way or the other.

The more speculation the more the rest of the world's football fans seem to be whipping themselves up into a frenzy of hatred for us.

It's not a feeling I like much.

I'll be glad when this window's shut, and everything settles down, and we can get on with the football part of the football season.

Comment

Think we need our own TV channel
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          I'll be happier when these stories get confirmed one way or the other.
          All I want are a couple of decent defenders.

I can not understand why this has turned into a frantic supermarket dash, like no one realised we had a problem until we walked off the park post Swansea?

Comment

I think we need a QPR TV channel on Sky

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              All I want are a couple of decent defenders.

I can not understand why this has turned into a frantic supermarket dash, like no one realised we had a problem until we walked off the park post Swansea?

Because deals take time and they're all more likely to crystallise the closer to the deadline it gets. Good players for good prices come up at this stage.
              I'm sure we'll have been in discussion with a lot of these guys since before the Swansea game.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                I think we need a QPR TV channel on Sky
                We do, it's called "Sky Sports News."

Comment

I posted yesterday but for some reason it was deleted. I'm sure sky pay clubs for these deals to be held back to deadline day to get the ratings and make more money. I'm sure half of them must be done previous

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                    I posted yesterday but for some reason it was deleted. I'm sure sky pay clubs for these deals to be held back to deadline day to get the ratings and make more money. I'm sure half of them must be done previous
                    Might explain why SSN is always a step behind.

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                      As stated yesterday Pblock, none of your posts were deleted.

I am not sure what happened to your post, but if it had ben deleted, you would of at least received a PM explaining why & mods/admins would be able to see that a post had been deleted & we couldn't.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter View Post
                        Good players for good prices come up at this stage.
                        That goes against Hughes' stated intention of getting business done early and all conventional wisdom about window closure.

Late buyers are desperate buyers and get bent over the kitchen table. Without the lube.

Latest rumours problems with Mbia, and no CB deal done. Looks like Ryan Nelsen is gonna have a busy season.

Comment

All I'm seeing is a very, very healthy set of Bristols.........

Comment

Would it be in the realms of uber sci-fi to suspect that the Swansea performance and result perversely and fortuitously helped Hughes get the sluice gates open and release the funds and the permission to load his trolley up to the top in the player supermarket dash he is currently rushing about the aisles on??!!

But then that would take a large helping of complicity on behalf of the existing squad and I don't think turkeys and Xmas etc??!!

Yeah, probably a bit far-fetched but you never know.....

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                              Would it be in the realms of uber sci-fi to suspect that the Swansea performance and result perversely and fortuitously helped Hughes get the sluice gates open and release the funds and the permission to load his trolley up to the top in the player supermarket dash he is currently rushing about the aisles on??!!

But then that would take a large helping of complicity on behalf of the existing squad and I don't think turkeys and Xmas etc??!!

Yeah, probably a bit far-fetched but you never know.....
                              No, I think you'll find a lot of us think the same way. I posted something similar myself, and have seen other posts along these lines too. Conspiracies hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X