I dream of winning the Premier League title with QPR, says new boy Cesar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dream of winning the Premier League title with QPR, says new boy Cesar

It was a good year for Queens Park Rangers, 1967. They won the Third Division title and beat First Division West Bromwich Albion 3-2 in the first League Cup final to be held at Wembley. Alec Stock was the manager, Peter Springett was in goal and Rodney Marsh was among 11 Englishmen in the starting team. It was their most successful season.

Standards are somewhat higher in 2012. On Wednesday, they completed the signing of Julio Cesar from Inter Milan. A player who has won five League titles, eight cups and one Champions League at his last club is entitled to have great expectations. And QPR's new goalkeeper is not afraid to feel optimistic.

Full interview...

Last edited by Stanley; 30-08-2012, 01:57 AM.

I love this guy already... If everyone in our squad had that level of self belief and confidence we wouldn't be getting beat 5-0 by a very average Swansea side

Comment

Seems like a nice,sensible guy who just wants to play football,has a beautiful family and wants to write another chapter in his life with Rangers.Can see him becoming a favorite with the fans!!
      Standing next to our Tony,he looks a monster,hopefully he'll put the wind up opposing strikers!!
      Last edited by andythefish; 30-08-2012, 09:41 AM. Reason: Additional comment
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
        Seems like a nice,sensible guy who just wants to play football,has a beautiful family and wants to write another chapter in his life with Rangers.Can see him becoming a favorite with the fans!!
        Standing next to our Tony,he looks a monster,hopefully he'll put the wind up opposing strikers!!
        Tony is quite short in all fairness .....Sammy Lee would look tall next to him !!

Comment

Tony looks properly made up. "FINALLY... YOU ARE MINE."

Comment

I can see challenging for top 4 as soon as 2 or 3 seasons. Cesar has a potential decade or so of time at the top level. Surely Champions League will come sooner than that.

Comment

I just can't believe this is our QPR :pleasantsuprise::pleasantsuprise: We are dealing with Real Madrid for one of their players!!!!!!, we've just signed an Inter Milan player!!!!!!! :pleasantsuprise: Only a few short years ago we had about 7 players and we were picking up free agents all over the place unf*ckinbelieveable

Comment

So can he start on Saturday? There was something about his signing being subject to getting a work pemit/visa?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  So can he start on Saturday? There was something about his signing being subject to getting a work pemit/visa?
                  Unfortunately not. But will be available for Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    No he cant start this Saturday, something to do with the work permit i think.

On the Qpr website it say 'Cesar, who will wear the number 33 shirt, is expected to be available for selection for the R’s home fixture against Chelsea after the international break.

Comment

Originally posted by Epik View Post
                      I can see challenging for top 4 as soon as 2 or 3 seasons. Cesar has a potential decade or so of time at the top level. Surely Champions League will come sooner than that.
                      Calm down. We are moving forward which is brilliant, but this is not going to happen unless we get a state of the art stadium which we fill and the Mittals start to pour their money in.

The chances of us being in top 4 in 2 or 3 seasons are extremely remote. Especially as the Finincial Fair Play rules will actually benefit only the big clubs, which we are not among.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                        Calm down. We are moving forward which is brilliant, but this is not going to happen unless we get a state of the art stadium which we fill and the Mittals start to pour their money in.

The chances of us being in top 4 in 2 or 3 seasons are extremely remote. Especially as the Finincial Fair Play rules will actually benefit only the big clubs, which we are not among.
                        Yep agreed however to be honest over the next few seasons I think that 4th place is up for grabs by anyone.
                        Arsenal are getting weaker
                        Liverpool are rebuilding
                        Newcastle are on the up
                        Everton are finally starting well
                        Who l knows what can happened the next few seasons, I think te only three guaranteed teams are manure city and s...cum.

Comment

My missus wants to s### him!
                          Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
                            My missus wants to s### him!
                            Wtf did I just read......

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                              Wtf did I just read......
                              or

Comment