New centre midfielder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alejandro Faurlin‏@alefaurlin
    I want to thanks everyone for the good wishes!!great feeling to be out on the field again!!and 90 min wow!!I'm really please and tired haha!
    Need to win sharpness and tempo but I'm happy with the reaction of the knee!!! Happy and glad for the team we need that win!!
    @Amit_Bhatia99 thanks amit appreciated it's been long time!! Great feeling!!!lets keep working hard!!long and exited season a head!!! ; )

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      thought he looked best player on pitch.
      Over Zamora seriously ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Bit harsh with that assessment. Would say he's more 3-4 weeks away. Just needs game time. Couple of sloppy passes here and there by a promising return. As mentioned it was only Walsall though.

Thought Park wasn't all that tonight. Missed the first half and wasn't overlay impressed with him tonight. Hope its his bad one out the way and a cracker is on the offering this saturday from him.
        Never knew Faurlin was on the pitch until the 35 th min but he did grow stronger

I think people are seriously underestimating the levels of fitness required to play at the highest level in the best league in the world

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Over Zamora seriously ?
          Zamora was by far MOM for me, works his nuts off up there and we miss him badly when he's not there. No denying it, whether youre a fan or not (as I know he has plenty of critics on here!).
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Over Zamora seriously ?
            My opinion and i'm entitled to it.

Comment

i thought johnson did well too, and deserved a goal really. agreed re: zamora although he kept on holding onto the ball just that bit too long, and getting caught out as a result.
              come on you r's!

Comment

Agree AJ looked very sharp, blew out abit towards the end, but was pretty impressed tbh. Makes some great runs, more than happy to have that coming off the bench in games - a lot lot better than Betty thats for sure.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Faurlin has a great habit which none of our other players have and that is not pannicking and keeping the ball. All things considered he had a decent game and gives us a nice balance something lacking in the opening two games. Sub on Saturday and maybe match fit for Spurs or West Ham.

Comment

Working...
                  X