No announcement yet.

Your message to Korean fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i prefer the Japanese to Koreans .... had a lovely Wagamama at the weekend.

Comment

• actually i like both v. never had a wagamama's in me life tho??
      i think we won geez.....the start of our season
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• I'm so confused now. So the Koreans at another message board don't like the Korean on this message board, so they came over to set the record straight. But another Korean came over and posted at the same time and now...

Ah, eff it. I don't care enough to figure it out. We won. Fulham lost. I'm in a good mood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          My message to Korean fans is this: early next year I am thinking of either going to Hong Kong for the fourth time already or to Seoul for the first time ever. Which do you think I should choose? How will you make a QPR fan feel welcome ? I am always a bit worried when going to a completely new city, it is great to have at least one friend there.
          I'm the wrong guy to ask, since I'm hoping to visit Hong Kong next... :D

But Seoul's a great city. Big, lots to do, plenty of cultural sites, cheap food and drinks, easy to get around, and everything is signed in English so it's hard to get lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimchee Ranger View Post
            I'm so confused now. So the Koreans at another message board don't like the Korean on this message board, so they came over to set the record straight. But another Korean came over and posted at the same time and now...

Ah, eff it. I don't care enough to figure it out. We won. Fulham lost. I'm in a good mood.
            You'll fit in well my man
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geezum Crowe View Post
              WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS GOING ON?

I thought we were all having a nice time.
              Dunno mate.............. they all write the same to me!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimchee Ranger View Post
                I'm the wrong guy to ask, since I'm hoping to visit Hong Kong next... :D

But Seoul's a great city. Big, lots to do, plenty of cultural sites, cheap food and drinks, easy to get around, and everything is signed in English so it's hard to get lost.
                I would definitely come to Seoul if Younha could show me around
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• What is BSK?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• My message to Korean Fans is this, we know what brought you here was ji Sung Park. Just like we have Morrocan fans taking notice of us because of taarabt. When they move on, I suspect that 90 % of you will too, and thats fine.
                    Our club is a small club, but with an incredibly loyal support. 10 years ago we spent 3 seasons in the third tier of english Football. Our average attendance during that time was around 13,000. Less than 5 kilometers away were (and are) 2 Premiership clubs, che$$ea, and foolham. People dont support QPR for the Glory thats for sure. But we have pride and self respect. We welcome any fan that wishes us well from any Country, with any Religion and of any Colour, but please DO NOT come to Loftus Road wearing another Football team's shirt, even if it has Park on the back, it's disrespectful.

Comment

• Don't eat yellow snow

Comment

• dont wear man utd shirts to qpr games.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

• ....especially when we play them at home......

Comment

• and be carefull whilst walking around the bush
                            last night i saw lots of korean fans walking round with laptops, tablets etc
                            the kids next to the ground might say there QPR but once they ask you for 50p for the phone box they mean business

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

• RE: people following a player rather than a club; this was something I found confusing when I first arrived in Canada; I could not believe that there was Canadians walking around with American NHL jerseys on. I then found out it was very normal in alot of North American sport franchizes, for supporters to follow a player rather than a team.
                              I guess this seems alien to most of us, as we sort of inherited our clubs through birth & had no real say in the issue (except for the poster earlier in this thread who liked our hoops when he was aged 7).

I say welcome all, anyone who wants to purchase replica kits or turn up for a game or 2, can only financially support our club in a positive way; also it is quite a nice feeling after many years of travelling in my Rs jersey, to finally have people from other countries recognize the shirt I am wearing. 을 환영합니다 :pleasantsuprise:
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X