Don't Expect To Much From "Faurlin" Too Soon, but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
    will have to wait and see but pete you said same about ledesma.. i hope he is our answer and is the difference for us
    who didn't after the hat-trick!!!

i thought he was going to be something "special"

wonder where he is playing now!!

Comment

Saw him in a kick a bout at aldershot at half time....passing cross field to another player.....his passing and timing were spot on, ball went to the other guys feet everytime...... fourlin was running all over the place to retrieve the ball from the other player.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Dont expect to much too soon you've been telling us what a great player he is!!!!

then again you said that about ledesma!!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia View Post
          Stop the press! HH scores a goal, only ten more games till the next one - yipee
          Yet another typically negative and sarcastic comment. Guys its getting really boring now, change the record please FFS. You cant say with any certainty it'll be 10 more games before he scores another goal. For crying out loud, he's a QPR player, so back him and stop all this negativity. All it does is create a pessimistic vibe around the club, and what genuine fan wants that, especially just 2 games into a brand new season.
          Last edited by Stanley; 16-08-2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            Yet another typically negative and sarcastic comment. Guys its getting really boring now, change the record please FFS. You cant say with any certainty it'll be 10 more games before he scores another goal. For crying out loud, he's a QPR player, so back him and stop all this negativity. All it does is create a pessimistic vibe around the club, and what genuine fan wants that, especially just 2 games into a brand new season.

Eh? Pessimisitic vibe around the club after my response on a message board!? Doubt it some how!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              pk,

I was trying to get across that no open goals were missed, like the week before. Most of our chances were shots well taken just outside the penalty area.

Vine missed a glaring one and Helguson scored his chance, inside the box.
              LMFAO...now he is saying one of the best strikers in the country can only score open goals........#### me sideways i now know nothing about football.....

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                LMFAO...now he is saying one of the best strikers in the country can only score open goals........#### me sideways i now know nothing about football.....

does make you wonder where those words come from!

anyway, Pete this is a classic example where you should stand up, hold your hands up & say "sorry chaps it was a pathetic statement" i was getting so frustrated i just didn't engage the brain before i typed, I'm sure people would forgive you in your moment of madness, instead of making yourself look even more embarrassing (if that is at all possible) by trying to dig your way out

anyway, i have a week off work redecorating the lounge, hallway & toilet.

could be fun

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  If it means we don't have Mahon and Legs in CM together I'm all for it.
                  It takes too long and loses us too many points for each subsequent manager to realise that MAHON AND LEGS TOGETHER DOESN'T WORK!!!
                  I and many others have been saying this since the 0-3 debacle at Cardiff under LDC.

It just seems that each manager has to try them out to see for themselves what we all know.

I know we don't want interference from FB, but just this one time, I would like him to let JM know that selecting those two together in midfield is a recipe for a mind scrappy numbing game & a draw or a heavy loss.

Hopefully Faurlin will be fit very soon and is as good as some say he is.

By the way, he did not cost a £3.5M fee. If it was, he would have been herald by the spin doctors as the club's record signing.

My guess is that it is somewhere nearer the £1.5M...at best. The rest is made up of fees to Inter, agents, future add-ons and wages.

Comment

Working...
                  X