Don't Expect To Much From "Faurlin" Too Soon, but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Expect To Much From "Faurlin" Too Soon, but

He may be on the benches for Bristol City and Forest, but when this kid gets into the first team, I think you will see what a difference having a playmaker in midfield will make to the team. At the moment you have leighterwood and Mahon, whose ability to win balls you cannot question, but they tend to be a bit defensive. I am really looking forward to players like Routledge, Buzz and Tarrabt linking up with this kid.

We have ball winners in the team and a bit of flair in Buzz, but this kid will have the both. He will be a great addition to the team and mark my words (please no injuries) come Christmas you will be saying what a great buy this kid was.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Think he'll play full game v Accrington Stanley.

No T shirts afterwards please.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

If it means we don't have Mahon and Legs in CM together I'm all for it.
      It takes too long and loses us too many points for each subsequent manager to realise that MAHON AND LEGS TOGETHER DOESN'T WORK!!!
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Pete, i really hope your right, id love nothing more than for him to come in and be a major success. Im looking forward to seeing him.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Both too similar.

Rowlands could be back for Forest
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            He may be on the benches for Bristol City and Forest, but when this kid gets into the first team, I think you will see what a difference having a playmaker in midfield will make to the team. At the moment you have leighterwood and Mahon, whose ability to win balls you cannot question, but they tend to be a bit defensive. I am really looking forward to players like Routledge, Buzz and Tarrabt linking up with this kid.

We have ball winners in the team and a bit of flair in Buzz, but this kid will have the both. He will be a great addition to the team and mark my words (please no injuries) come Christmas you will be saying what a great buy this kid was.
            lets hope your right on this one (you got to be sooner or later)

but in all honesty, after reading statements like "Rooney wouldn't have made a difference to the score" or " Tarrabt will get 15 goals" i'd rather i check him out for myself

Comment

Like to see Rowlands and Faurlin together soon.
              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

For 3.5 million I'm expecting an absolute star
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

pk,

I was trying to get across that no open goals were missed, like the week before. Most of our chances were shots well taken just outside the penalty area.

Vine missed a glaring one and Helguson scored his chance, inside the box.

Comment

will have to wait and see but pete you said same about ledesma.. i hope he is our answer and is the difference for us
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Pellicori would have scored that glaring one.....

JM GIVE THE MAN A GO!
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Well lets wait and see. Time after time fans get excited about players they haven't seen play because someone supposedly itk says how great they'll be. False expectation builds up, only to be knocked down by reality.

Comment

Fair comment, but I was not overhyping Pellicori and fans like him, so as you say. Lets see.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                            Well lets wait and see. Time after time fans get excited about players they haven't seen play because someone supposedly itk says how great they'll be. False expectation builds up, only to be knocked down by reality.
                            From what I have seen of Faurlin he does look pretty special.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              pk,

I was trying to get across that no open goals were missed, like the week before. Most of our chances were shots well taken just outside the penalty area.

Vine missed a glaring one and Helguson scored his chance, inside the box.
                              Stop the press! HH scores a goal, only ten more games till the next one - yipee

Comment

Working...
                              X