All these big names / exotic names etc linked with us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these big names / exotic names etc linked with us

I can see us bringing in some more dads army/journeymen in this week in the style of Reo Coker and maybe hairbear huddleston.I really can.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Hope not.
    If those two were the best we could get, I'd leave the squad as it is.

Comment

sparky seems to want to rack the squad,and will deff want more in.We are going to struggle to get the quality we seek in as massive comp for these players,id be shocked if we dont bring in a OAP

Comment

Isnt hairbear at Stoke?

Comment

thought it stalled like Dawson

Comment

If fit Huddlestone is a quality player, would be a good signing.

Comment

I look at it slightly differently than you Leighsy.Just looking at the game yesterday norwich as we know buy unfashionable players compared to us.But is that where we are going wrong? you look at Johnson, Howson,snodgrass, they were tearing around all over the pitch like they had something to prove, and this happened last season too.This is how we used to buy Parker,Brevitt,D Peacock, Holloway, Sinclair, Ferdinand, players that came up from below, and could give a game to anyone.Now I now money used to dictate how we spent, and I'm not saying all our players should be purchased from below but maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a terrier in midfield, ala Holloway. Just think some of our "names" saunter around a bit, and I do wonder if they have trouble adjusting to playing for little ol QPR having been at bigger clubs.
              We seem to be like a red rag to a bull with all our "star names" when we play clubs around us with similar ambitions, but smaller budgets. I don't care how much we pay for a player as long as he delivers on the pitch and some of our large fee players haven't, so don't bother me if we pay £500,000 for someone as long as he performs well.
              I would like to see younger players bought too, as they seem to have more energy

Comment

Working...
              X