Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marooned 5: QPR players fuming after being given the cold shoulder

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ce-out-1279025

1. Could explain the lack of team spirit.
    2. Could explain the difficulty bringing in players. Who would want to join, if your treated like that.

1. They all are on massive money for not doing much
    2. All of the mentioned are not good enough anyway

Comment

Bit harsh on Luke Young, not very pacey but decent enough, would try him at CB.

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
        1. They all are on massive money for not doing much
        2. All of the mentioned are not good enough anyway
        Exactly.
        Also would hazzard a guess that it's pretty much par for the course, with regards to players surplus to requirements, at pretty much every other club.

Comment

I don't see that much difficulty in bringing in players. I think we have the most transfers in this window in the EPL.

Comment

Make them too comfortable and they won't go will they? They're are not going to contribute,so are nothing but a drain on the club, hope they are gone by Friday

Comment

Hulse looked woeful against the under 21 millwall team so no wonder he is happy to see out the remainder of his contract on a decent wage as he will struggle to get another.

Comment

Any player who says "all I wanna do is play football" but refuses a loan move or permanent move is a lier, plain and simple. I know that is not the topic, but surely if these guys want to play football and another club can't afford your wages, take a reducex wage. And before anyone says "would you do that i your job" the answer is simple, football aint a normal job.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                  Any player who says "all I wanna do is play football" but refuses a loan move or permanent move is a lier, plain and simple. I know that is not the topic, but surely if these guys want to play football and another club can't afford your wages, take a reducex wage. And before anyone says "would you do that i your job" the answer is simple, football aint a normal job.
                  Agreed.

Comment

Marooned 5: QPR players fuming after being given the cold shoulder

Queens Park Rangers have dumped five senior players into training ground exile.

Bothroyd, Young, Campbell, Hulse and Smith can't understand why Mark Hughes is treating them so badly and were all ordered to train away from the rest of the first team squad.

Along with bad boy Joey Barton, who has been told he can move on, the quintet were not allocated squad numbers as boss Mark Hughes made it clear they were surplus to his requirements.

More...

Comment

Players are always quick to moan how badly they are being treated but you rarely hear of a player willing to take a significant pay cut to alow them to move on and actually PLAY football !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Make them too comfortable and they won't go will they? They're are not going to contribute,so are nothing but a drain on the club, hope they are gone by Friday
                        Agreed, easy MH wants them to move on so it frees up wages and a place in his squad. Your more than likely find out they have all had chances too but due to wages etc... decide to stay so all he is doing is trying to make it as uncomfortable he can without breaking the PFA rules.

That way they hopefuly will move on, there i sno loyalty in football its all gone, if it was ever there.
                        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                          Bit harsh on Luke Young, not very pacey but decent enough, would try him at CB.
                          I'm sure he has played center mid field in the past maybe he could give cover to the center backs

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
                            Players are always quick to moan how badly they are being treated but you rarely hear of a player willing to take a significant pay cut to alow them to move on and actually PLAY football !!!!
                            i Agree, according to the report all have had an opportunity to move on with other clubs - but won't accept a drop in salary. Some prefer to wait until their contracts expire. Not exactly an ambitious attitude and one I wouldn't want playing in the 1st team
                            Remember Gillard!!

Comment

Working...
                            X