Can't wait until Ale Faurlin returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait until Ale Faurlin returns!

We are missing him badly, there's no creativity whatsoever in midfield. When Diakite and Park collect the ball they have no options so what do they do? Try to charge forward and do a Mackie and 'run into walls' as some of you say. When Ale is on the ball he can control the tempo of the game and can pick out a pass from anywhere! He also plays it simple, and waits for link up play and does it well (Usually with Taarabt I've noticed). He can defend, attack and score a goal from time to time. Also, when he comes back I am certain that Mackie will be dropped to the bench and Park will replace him on the right side of midfield for...well the rest of the season! We will play 4-2-3-1 with Taarabt behind Cisse... Now alot of you will probably go on about how this clearly didn't work last week against Swansea. The reason for this was that Taarabt kept coming back into the centre of midfield too often because (I think) he was trying to play Ale Faurlin's role by slowing down play and looking for openings in their defence. However this made Cisse isolated...but when Faurlin returns, Taarabt will be able to push up a lot more with Cisse and then it should work.

Our season begins when Ale Faurlin returns, and I think this will be our main starting lineup throughout the season.

-----------------Green--------------
    Boswinga--Ferdinand--Nelsen--Fabio
    -------------Diakite--Faurlin-----------
    ---Park---------Taarabt-----Hoilett---
    -----------------Cisse----------------
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

faurlin must come back soon

Comment

will not be match fit until Nov/Dec (i really wish fans would realise this)

Comment

Our Tony mention on the twitter last Friday saying Faurlin had a great game against millwall and so did dyer

i would of though we will be seeing him back a lot sooner

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
          Our Tony mention on the twitter last Friday saying Faurlin had a great game against millwall and so did dyer

two superb players when fully fit:pleasantsuprise:love to see a midfield player with vision who can spray a ball around the park without thinking ala Liam Brady or Don Masson
          Last edited by lymehoop; 26-08-2012, 08:07 AM.
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            two superb players when fully fit:pleasantsuprise:love to see a midfield player with vision who can spray a ball around the park without thinking ala Liam Brady or Don Masson
            true, true

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post

He will be no where near match fit for months, then he needs to find form if he even can

Comment

Might get a competitive 45 to 60mins under his belt mid week which will do him the world of good

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  -----------------Green--------------
                  Boswinga--Ferdinand--Nelsen--Fabio
                  -------------Diakite--Faurlin-----------
                  ---Park---------Taarabt-----Hoilett---
                  -----------------Cisse----------------
                  That's a good looking team but listen to what MH said last week and then yesterday about BZ and you should understand that if fit, he will be playing behind Cisse or Johnson. I would also loose Fabio for Traore.

Comment

Let s not get overexcited by Faurlin's return. He is not the bleedin Messiah.

Comment

Working...
                    X