• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-Dizzle View Post
    You are poison to this board.
    Poison to our club.
    Poison to the football leagues.
    A shameful excuse of the modern football fan.
    Sack the board as well I assume?
    How about sack half our supporters, disgrace to the club and should be ashamed.
    Man up lads and stop being a set of marylin Monroe's.
    agree.top post....and to think we climbed a few places today in the best league in the world.:strive:

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      They aren't real fans. Passionate but not real because supporters support
      Wrong. Supporters support what they believe to be best for the club.

I've been really disappointed by Hughes for reasons given elsewhere. Why should he be given any more time than Colin was?

Of course, there is one explanation which is the one we don't want to hear - that the board are not in fact matching his ambitions.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dizzle View Post
        You are poison to this board.
        Poison to our club.
        Poison to the football leagues.
        A shameful excuse of the modern football fan.
        Sack the board as well I assume?
        How about sack half our supporters, disgrace to the club and should be ashamed.
        Man up lads and stop being a set of marylin Monroe's.
        :cheers_small
        Totally agree i really cant understand who people think we are. Based on one bad result, 1-1 at Carrow Rd is a good result for us in recent years but yeah lets sack MH and go back to instability yet again then perhaps some fans will be happy because then they can really moan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          :cheers_small
          Totally agree i really cant understand who people think we are. Based on one bad result, 1-1 at Carrow Rd is a good result for us in recent years but yeah lets sack MH and go back to instability yet again then perhaps some fans will be happy because then they can really moan.
          Very simple question: if we're still struggling at that same point in the season, should MH be given more time tha NW? q2: And if so, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Behave!!!
            Why was my post deleted please? Although I see you managed to highlight a very small part of it... There was nothing offensive or outrageous contained within it just a well reasoned an articulate examination of one man's definition of a real supporter.. Cricket like bl00dy nazi's on here at times....:(

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
              Why was my post deleted please? Although I see you managed to highlight a very small part of it... There was nothing offensive or outrageous contained within it just a well reasoned an articulate examination of one man's definition of a real supporter.. Cricket like bl00dy nazi's on here at times....:(
              Several posts, not just yours, were deleted by a mod because of insults.
              This was the least a mod can do, so do behave.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Howzat then?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  Very simple question: if we're still struggling at that same point in the season, should MH be given more time tha NW? q2: And if so, why?
                  Yes because of the amount of signings made and the backroom/coaching/scouting staff brought here on his say so. Any new manager worth his salt would only take the job on the proviso he has money to spend, which is just more players in/out

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    Howzat then?
                    Because a whole post of mine was deleted because one of the moderators on here deemed it to be so offensive or inappropriate that's why.... I think that the most offensive part of my post was to call someone a pompous buffoon or something very similar...... Hardly like I've been prancing around naked in a Texan hotel room or anything....

Comment

Because a whole post of mine was deleted because one of the moderators on here deemed it to be so offensive or inappropriate that's why.... I think that the most offensive part of my post was to call someone a pompous buffoon or something very similar...... Hardly like I've been prancing around naked in a Texan hotel room or anything....
                      Ah.

You see I was just making a smart-ass 'joke' based on the fact that you'd used the word cricket instead of... 'christ' I assume?

Cricket like bl00dy nazi's on here at times....:(
                      My iPhone does this kind of of stuff to me all the time tbf

This joke seems to have backfired a little....

Sad to hear about the spat with the mods though....however, I think you might be slightly confused about what the Nazi's actually did though during WWII. A little worse than some potentially over-officious forum modding. A little. Uniforms were nice though tbf to them, they had style. That's not really an excuse for the genocide, but it should count for something that they weren't scruffbags.

I may have got slightly off point again.

Oh yes. Bad joke, unfairly picking on a wholly understandable typo. Sorry about that.

Nurse! I've gone again.....
                      Last edited by DeepcutHoop; 27-08-2012, 12:40 AM.

Comment

real fans support their team through thick and thin(whoever the manager is,look at pompey)remember we are in the premier league i can remember being at bristol city and southend getting beat(or was it slaughtered)get behind the team.also give the players time to gel

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                          Matty are u pickled mate?
                          Referring to the spelling? My $hit phone auto changes "me " , "no" and "the" which does my swede in.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sT54IEORII

Your Poison

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Yes because of the amount of signings made and the backroom/coaching/scouting staff brought here on his say so. Any new manager worth his salt would only take the job on the proviso he has money to spend, which is just more players in/out
                              zackly my point re Harry......

Comment

Working...
                              X