Adam Johnson in talks with Sunderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Johnson in talks with Sunderland

I rate this lad so highly so surprised we havent gone after him! id have him over tarbs anyday
    WE ARE QPR

Top player, i would of thought he rather go somewhere like liverpool, arsenal, spurs or even Newcastle rather than Sunderland

Comment

Would like him and Fletcher
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Hes from up there aint he, probably plays a part in it. Sudnerland aint half throwing some dough around aint they.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Hes from up there aint he, probably plays a part in it. Sudnerland aint half throwing some dough around aint they.
          Who they bought other than overpriced Fletcher?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
            Who they bought other than overpriced Fletcher?
            I was justr eferring to the money on him & Johnson - Nearly £25mill aint it for the 2 of em? Not small money.

Comment

I said this yesterday that his days are numbered at City. With Swansea signing Ki from Celtic that would allow Sinclair to go to City, meaning they don't want Johnson. Missed the chance of a great signing here IMO. Bet he goes for around £3million which is a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                I said this yesterday that his days are numbered at City. With Swansea signing Ki from Celtic that would allow Sinclair to go to City, meaning they don't want Johnson. Missed the chance of a great signing here IMO. Bet he goes for around £3million which is a steal.
                That would be mate, Im sure I heard £10mill being banded about though?!

Comment

He wont go for £3m, no way.

Also he is from NE and wants a return i heard.

Anyway, Hoilett for free or Johnson for approx £7-10m.... i know who i'd choose.

AS for Fletcher for £15m or whatever they paid... don't make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    He wont go for £3m, no way.

Also he is from NE and wants a return i heard.

Anyway, Hoilett for free or Johnson for approx £7-10m.... i know who i'd choose.

AS for Fletcher for £15m or whatever they paid... don't make me laugh.
                    yeah id choose johnson as well mate!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Can't believe City would rather have Sinclair than Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X