No announcement yet.

TalkSport...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was a shocker - someone in the media supporting our policy for a change, and evidencing why it makes sense. Thank you Andy, went up a bit in my estimation too!

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
      No probs mate, good to hear a positive bit of press for a change.
      Yep I was expecting a absolutely rinsing haha.

Comment

Talk Shyte to Talk Sense in 30 seconds
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

My goodness, this meningitis story is intense...

I'm hightailing it to the hospital at the first signs of the flu.

Comment

What did they say?

Comment

In a nut shell Maidstone
              Andy Gray - In real terms Fernandes is a new Chairman and has introduced a new management team. This year he is building his own squad, not playing with someone elses. They have got rid of 14 of the first team squad so they need to be replaced. With some going out and some coming in you need a good mix of youth and experience. Are those coming in better than those they are replacing = yes.
              Cesar - what a brilliant piece of business. Dawson, good, experienced pro at 29, into his 30th year - that's not old and nothing wrong with signing him - is he better than what they have/had - yes.
              Ji - loads of experience and wasn't that expensive. Only 31 so hardly finished is he. And of course there's a commercial angle in Asia.
              They got Diakite, Hoilett and Fabio in who are the other end, as in they are the youth to mix with the experience. No problem with what they are doing or how they are doing it.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Uh-oh, TalkSport, and Andy Gray think we're doing things right?

Comment

Yep, as others have said it was a really good, balanced piece from Keys and Gray. Very supportive actually and said what a great piece of business getting Cesar would be.

The interview after with the Irish lass who will be presenting the Paralympics on C4 was class.

Comment

Nice to actually hear someone that understands football can see we are not just chucking money at oap's that some "expert" journo's are accusing us of

Comment

Working...
                    X