• Fernandes - No panic at QPR

i couldnt hear it.
    what did TF say?
    did he confirm anything about transfer?

Originally posted by Ji Sung Park Rangers View Post
    i couldnt hear it.
    what did TF say?
    did he confirm anything about transfer?
    Confirmed no transfer he never will lol.
    Spoke about the direction of the club and how we are not living outside our means.
    People think we are splashing the cash because we are the most active yet they forget most are on free transfer. Then they spoke about reading has spent more ect same with Southampton. Also stoke city spent 40mill in their first two seasons in the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      Confirmed no transfer he never will lol.
      Spoke about the direction of the club and how we are not living outside our means.
      People think we are splashing the cash because we are the most active yet they forget most are on free transfer. Then they spoke about reading has spent more ect same with Southampton. Also stoke city spent 40mill in their first two seasons in the prem.
      Our transfer policy seems to be rack and stack the frees. I'd love to see us splash some dough on some young talent. I saw Swansea close to signing Ki and also bid for Ince from Blackpool, really good signings them. I'm not moaning atal because obviously MH and TF trying there hardest to make us a force, just hope we stop this scatter gun approach to transfers.

Comment

Don't expect any signings coming in during the January transfer window!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          That can only be good news imo. Our team hasn't had time to gel for a while now. Not mocking the signings as they are good & we needed them, just think it's time for the squad to come together now
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            When did he say that ? He said there may be a couple if needed.

Comment

Also said we hadn't signed dawson YET! Meaning this rumour of him rejecting us is rubbish and talks are still happening!

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                When did he say that ? He said there may be a couple if needed.
                You've just answered your own question! There may be a couple if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  That can only be good news imo. Our team hasn't had time to gel for a while now. Not mocking the signings as they are good & we needed them, just think it's time for the squad to come together now
                  Well it might get the media off our back stirring it too, like Tony said we can't keep buying 6,/ 7 players every window

Comment

Fernandes - No panic at QPR

Queens Park Rangers chairman Tony Fernandes has rejected suggestions that the club are 'panic buying' in the wake of their 5-0 humbling by Swansea.

More...

Comment

TF is right. Top man!

Comment

Panic buying players of the quality of the ones were in for are my type of panic buys ;)

Comment

Originally posted by greg1882 View Post
                          panic buying players of the quality of the ones were in for are my type of panic buys ;)
                          spot on!

Comment

In the light that everyone saying we panic buying is now the reasons that no one has come in this week as we panic on what people were saying.

Comment

Working...
                            X