X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have these moments every couple of months,check back
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

thought youd taken a blow to the head!!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        if the're honest, fans of most pl clubs would love their club to be doing the sort of business we've been doing and are currently doing. And being linked with player that we are linked with - anything else smacks of the green eyed monster.
        Yep jealous as

Comment

Don't see how a club continuously looking to improve it's squad, can be looked upon as being a laughing stock.
          Results like that against Swansea, is what will make us a laughing stock, hopefully Mark Hughes will get to grips with our defensive frailties.

Comment

had a browse on planet shite,and laughing there nuts off they done us 5-0,what about us always thumping them4-0 etc .got a few goals to catch what we put pass them.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

On London calling they just said this.
              Stoke city first two seasons in the prem 40mil
              Foolham first season back spent 30mil
              There was another club I think sunderlan who also spent 25 mil
              We are the most active in the transfer market but most are frees......

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                had a browse on planet shite,and laughing there nuts off they done us 5-0,what about us always thumping them4-0 etc .got a few goals to catch what we put pass them.
                Right chavs them Swansea ******s.
                I really hope winning doesn't become a habit for them, it don't suit them one bit. Have to be some of the most ungracious football supporters I've ever seen at Loftus Rd.

Comment

Working...
                X