Let's be clear about one thing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be clear about one thing.....

.......in case things are mis-read by the powers that be......and we end up losing another manager.....

What we have experienced v Blackpool & Plymouth has nothing to do with Jim Magilton, but the lack of funds made available to bring in a couple of top-notch forwards.

Just thought that, with all the complaining threads, it needed clearing up that JM seems to be doing his bit right. If only he'd get support from higher up.
    Be nice to Minty

yep. can only work with what youve got.

Comment

not entirely true...why change a winning team from midweek....no need if the players were fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
        .......in case things are mis-read by the powers that be......and we end up losing another manager.....

What we have experienced v Blackpool & Plymouth has nothing to do with Jim Magilton, but the lack of funds made available to bring in a couple of top-notch forwards.

Just thought that, with all the complaining threads, it needed clearing up that JM seems to be doing his bit right. If only he'd get support from higher up.
        yep, spot on mate

as the saying goes

can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear

maybe one day the "penny will drop"

Comment

That is my only concern.

Why did he change a winning team? Don't care how well Hall played he just worries me everytime. Please get Connolly back in there next to Gorkks.

Apart from that not many complaints
          Everyday Plumbers Bristol
          63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
          0117 239 1217
          http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Too early to judge but magilton is doing ok, despite the poor start to the season. You have to question his subtitutions though, why were we still bringing on attack minded players with time running out on the clock and not another defender?This aside I think we're just a striker away from being a good team, hope the board realise this before the transfer deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
              Too early to judge but magilton is doing ok, despite the poor start to the season. You have to question his subtitutions though, why were we still bringing on attack minded players with time running out on the clock and not another defender?This aside I think we're just a striker away from being a good team, hope the board realise this before the transfer deadline.
              Agreed re substitutions.

Comment

looking across all the threads, looks like everyone agrees we need a quality striker (bar 1 of course)

then again we did put 5 past Exeter

opps sorry 10 man Exeter

and so it goes on, you gotta laugh haven't you ;D;D;D;D;D

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                  looking across all the threads, looks like everyone agrees we need a quality striker (bar 1 of course)

then again we did put 5 past Exeter

opps sorry 10 man Exeter

and so it goes on, you gotta laugh haven't you ;D;D;D;D;D
                  a game where only one striker scored and then on the bench the next game...lol

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
                    Agreed on the subs front.....Agyemang coming on just meant that we pumped balls up to him which inevitably ended up with their keeper instead and all we achieved was to give back possession. I know the plan was very different (to hold it up) but that didn't seem to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                      Agreed on the subs front.....Agyemang coming on just meant that we pumped balls up to him which inevitably ended up with their keeper instead and all we achieved was to give back possession. I know the plan was very different (to hold it up) but that didn't seem to happen.
                      was you there tho;D

if not....................well you know the answer

wait till the "puppets come back" Opps those that went

God i'm glad we've got some real fans

Comment

Working...
                      X