Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we could go for Europe this season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we could go for Europe this season...

A lot of you will be laughing at the title of this thread, but I think it's quite possible that we can challenge for maybe the top 5 or 6. With our current squad + other world-class players who have seen and done everything I think we are in for a shout. Take a look at this POSSIBLE starting line-up that may be used throughout the 12/13 campaign and tell me what you think.

------------------Cesar----------------
    Boswinga--Carvalho--Shawcross--Fabio
    Park-------Diakite--Faurlin-------Hoilett
    ----------------Taarabt-----------------
    -----------------Cisse-------------------

Now if this squad pulls it together real soon or 'gels' as some would say, then I think we're in for a shout for Europe. Just my opinion.

What do you all think?
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 23-08-2012, 05:32 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

wow, no captain Park and Uropa league?? sounds interesting

Comment

i don't think so mate, maybe next season but if it does happen then great

Comment

Originally posted by Ji Sung Park Rangers View Post
        wow, no captain Park and Uropa league?? sounds interesting
        Aha sorry I knew something wasn't right! Yeah Park in for SWP, you are absolutely right there.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Given saturdays horror show ill settle for a point at norwich first off.

Comment

Park in for swp on that squad. It's just a shame taraabt hasn't learnt the role of playing just behind the striker yet!!! When he does it will be a deadly combo upfront.

Comment

UM you're jumping the gun a little there, 3 of those players aren't ours.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                I think it'll take another 5 or 6 games to settle in! Tbh I'm expecting the worst for the next lot of games. It'll take time.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                  Park in for swp on that squad. It's just a shame taraabt hasn't learnt the role of playing just behind the striker yet!!! When he does it will be a deadly combo upfront.
                  I think he can play that role, I mean he did it 2 seasons ago. I think he got a bit carried away on saturday thinking he could drop back and show off. When we were 2 or 3 goals down, he went closer to Cisse because he realised that he was dropping back to much, and at this point he was having a few shots on goal..but was totally shot of confidence as was everybody at the time. As I said, give it time and this squad could really go far.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    UM you're jumping the gun a little there, 3 of those players aren't ours.
                    If they sign with us, either loan or permanently then they can help us achieve the best we can this season. IF we make it top 6 by the end of the season, then these players will return to their parents clubs and Hughes and TF will find replacements!

Comment

what do I think? I think you've been down Camden and partook of mushrooms of the magic kind!!!

Comment

Oh and don't like Taarabt behind Cisse either

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                          Same here.

Comment

I'm thinking that Watford is in Europe and you may have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              what do I think? I think you've been down Camden and partook of mushrooms of the magic kind!!!

Just my opinion mate, I mean take a good look at that squad above. If they all do their best and get the best out of each other this season, then I think it's certainly possible. Bags of goals up front and on the bench, and defence and GK should stop the likes of Swansea demolishing us.

Comment

Working...
                              X