Smacks of Desperation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smacks of Desperation

Carvalho? How old is he I thought he'd retired.

Why didn't MH sort out the defense during the close season like most fans said he should have done?

Is he now desperate because we shipped 5 goals, surely he never for one minute thought we were solid at the back with what we already had?

I know what your saying, and I'm not sure why he hadn't signed a CB earlier in pre season, but Carvalho is a top class defender who reads the game exceptionally well, I very excited about this signing

Comment

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
      I know what your saying, and I'm not sure why he hadn't signed a CB earlier in pre season, but Carvalho is a top class defender who reads the game exceptionally well, I very excited about this signing
      Agreed, would be a great signing. MH has a lot to answer for, for not sorting the defence out a lot sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post

Why didn't MH sort out the defense during the close season like most fans said he should have done?

Is he now desperate because we shipped 5 goals, surely he never for one minute thought we were solid at the back with what we already had?
        we were looking at defenders for a quite a while before the start of the season. This was also quite public. But moan away. It's what some people do best on this board when we lose a game. It's super productive.

Comment

yeah it should of been sorted out much earlier but i don't think Carvalho and Dawson would have been available

Comment

Fact is that some/better players tend to come up towards the end of the window. You could argue that we shot our bolt a little early with Nelsen and Fabio but they are damn good backup

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post

Yeah, that's right, he retired to La Liga to play for the team that won the title there
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He didn't sign defenders earlier because he did not find any. We were associated with nearly every player who came available.

Comment

Why? Where was Dawson and Carhvalhio hiding?

Comment

Is it possible transfer funds were just not available? Was odd that Tony was bragging about a 1.5 million net spend. And yet now we are spending 9m on one player.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                      Why? Where was Dawson and Carhvalhio hiding?
                      Until three days ago Dawson was talking about his future with Spurs and was captain during the pre season.

Comment

Is Dawson 100%? Coz if he is that is far and away our most significant signing.

Please someone tell me yes............

Comment

Ok, you said "someone" so I say; yes. Fit ahead of the their preseason matches, I have read. And I have read alot on the matter.:pleasantsuprise: His ancle has healed.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Ok, you said "someone" so I say; yes. Fit ahead of the their preseason matches, I have read. And I have read alot on the matter.:pleasantsuprise: His ancle has healed.
                            LOL - he didn't mean 100% fit Shania, he meant 100% signing (I think)
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              LOL - he didn't mean 100% fit Shania, he meant 100% signing (I think)

Ohh. Oh well. I have still some ironing to do ....
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X