FFS It's Early days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    I agree with Scott, it sounds like we are playing good football and creating a lot more, but the problem is the same as last year and year before, we need that someone who can put these goals in the net...

Mastermind specialized subject: The Fookin Obvious
    ;D

Comment

If we had been flying and winning each game by a mile ... the usual suspects would not be saying calm down its early days imho ... but we shouldnt be over reacting all it will take is a decent striker and we will be ok ....

Comment

In fairness we do seem to be playing much better football now but then some of the football last season was terrible! We are dominating games just not finishing our chances which seems to point to a weakness in one area...................Maybe we need another midfielder?

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
          In fairness we do seem to be playing much better football now but then some of the football last season was terrible! We are dominating games just not finishing our chances which seems to point to a weakness in one area...................Maybe we need another midfielder?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            yeah, and all of you were there werent you?

going by comms we sounded a thousand % better than we did away from home last year - thusm, its an improvement
            has someone hijacked your user name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does it make a difference if we were there then!!!

of course not:waaaht:

thought you had your head "above the sand" Scott:what:

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
              has someone hijacked your user name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does it make a difference if we were there then!!!

of course not:waaaht:

thought you had your head "above the sand" Scott:what:
              im just not going to go OTT about a game that i wasnt at.
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

So what i didn't go but from what i've and heard on the radio we should of been well out of sight to be honest im pleased i didn't go it's a long way home after throwing away another 2points.

If you think thats improvement then so be it...........

Comment

Not one to bang on about the need for a striker (which we do of course) but maybe todays result will hit home that fact, more so than if we had won comfortably.
                  The old adage in football is that things even themselves out over a season. It has happened to us over 2 games. Lucky late equaliser v blackpool and late late one against us today. Thats football!

Comment

The fact we are playing better and creating chances just builds the frustration, surely?

Comment

im just not going to go OTT about a game that i wasnt at.

well thank the lord!

i think the commentary said it all mate, we missed loads...........again

now you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out what we need, but it seems that every excuse in the book is being "spun" to try & convince the real world that we don't need 1

but hey, life goes on & we must be grateful that at least we've got a football team

Comment

exactly!

Hence I aint getting worried. we're playing better football and creating more chances and, it seems are unlucky..let me stress that word UNLUCKY, not to have more points.

Roll on Bristol - onwards and upwards

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                          well thank the lord!

i think the commentary said it all mate, we missed loads...........again

now you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out what we need, but it seems that every excuse in the book is being "spun" to try & convince the real world that we don't need 1

but hey, life goes on & we must be grateful that at least we've got a football team
                          i aint saying we dont need a striker.

Comment

exactly!

Hence I aint getting worried. we're playing better football and creating more chances and, it seems are unlucky..let me stress that word UNLUCKY, not to have more points.

Roll on Bristol - onwards and upwards
                            we are lucky to be on two point's

Comment

It's liek sending an army to war and saying "Well, we haven't actually given the boys any bullets to put in their guns, but we got 10 times as many soldiers than the other lot. God, we're going to look good going forward."

Looking good going forward doesn't win you points. Strikers who put away more chances than they miss do. Ideally two or three of them.

FFS, PLEASE can Scott and QBP stop treating the rest of us like *****s. It is obvious to EVERYONE our strike force doesn't cut it and hasn't for 18 months.

Comment

All in all we sound an improvement on last season already
                                we had 3 points this time last season...we have 2 now....yep can see the improvement there.

anybody who still thinks top half finish is dillusional.

Comment

Working...
                                X