QPR bid for Dawson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR bid for Dawson

Queens Park Rangers are close to completing a £10million swoop for Michael Dawson.
    Manager Mark Hughes is keen to bring in a centre back after watching Barcelona's Andreu Fontas, 22, and Kurt Zouma of St Etienne

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz24CAlUi6Q

woo

Comment

i felt this deserve a new thread

Comment

well done mate, now on sky sports its ****ing saying 5.5 million :@:@:@

Comment

bloody dailyfail

Comment

He would be a massive signing and I rate him highly.

Was superb at forest and went on and proved he can play at the highest level.

Also lets not forget a leader that is vocal, if we could sign him he would be a great player and superb captain imo

Comment

5.5mil! not 10!
              Would be an excellent defence leader!

Comment

Originally posted by Franky Boy View Post
                Sounds far more believable - Spuds were previously quoting about £8M as their valuation so how does the Daily Fail come up with £10M
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sounds abit more realistic. No way on earth would Dawson, with his recent injury, be a £10mill player. £6mill tops I reckon it'll be.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Why is ji sung park captain.... in his interviews... he looks like his english isnt exactly good... so communication could be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Sounds abit more realistic. No way on earth would Dawson, with his recent injury, be a £10mill player. £6mill tops I reckon it'll be.
                      thats the stuff matey

Comment

Green
                        Bosingwa Nelson Dawson Traore

Not too shabby IMHO. Hoping this Dawson deal comes off - such a good defender. Hopefully his injury is 100% cleared up now though eh.

Still think Hughes is after 2 defenders though: either Zouma or that Mbia chap on top of Dawson is my guess.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Sign him up and give him the captains armband. Sorted!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Green
                            Bosingwa Nelson Dawson Traore

Not too shabby IMHO. Hoping this Dawson deal comes off - such a good defender. Hopefully his injury is 100% cleared up now though eh.

Still think Hughes is after 2 defenders though: either Zouma or that Mbia chap on top of Dawson is my guess.
                            Marseille are in london talking with qpr

Comment

Why is ji sung park captain.... in his interviews... he looks like his english isnt exactly good... so communication could be a problem
                              Relevance to this thread...?

Comment

Working...
                              X