Fabio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabio

Man Utd loaned Fabio to QPR and have now signed former QPR target, Buttner. Fergie has loaned us a right footed 'left back' and has signed a genuine left back to replace him. Don't you just wished QPR had signed Buttner instead? I know I do.

yep

Comment

will Fab become a perm at end of loan? Mmm
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i bloody well hope not

Comment

Fabio was kin useless,I'd keep green as I think the whole back four didn't help him.traore for fabio,bosingwa for onuha and nelson for Ferdinand keeping clint
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Give him a chance! had a really good pre season & wasn't alone having a game well below their abilities. He'll be a good player when we hit our groove i'm sure.

Comment

Man U fans seem to rate him and said on the whole hes too good for us when he signed.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Man U fans seem to rate him and said on the whole hes too good for us when he signed.
                Agree saw that too,..... most were p***ed off they had loaned him to us and think he is the better of the twins

Comment

He is a quality player, 1 game shouldnt be used to judge him. In the same game, Cisse was pony as well, and we all know he isnt a pony player.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    He is a quality player, 1 game shouldnt be used to judge him. In the same game, Cisse was pony as well, and we all know he isnt a pony player.
                    Our whole team must be pony Matt.

Comment

He is the kind of player who will rack up bookings and get suspensions and will probably get sent off as well coz he and his brother have got a short fuse and when things dont go right they make horendous late challenges. He had 2 or 3 swipes on saturday.

Comment

I don't know about you lot, but I'm going to judge Fabio over 38 games and not just 1.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

;920557]I don't know about you lot, but I'm going to judge Fabio over 38 games and not just 1.[/QUOTE]agree, need to lay off green as well
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

He's a young player. He'll improve with more games, we'll need to be patient
                            We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                            @Deadend_Friend

Comment

I no 1 game people. Jesus what a team we have now! GIVE THEM TIME!

Comment

Working...
                              X