Possible 3 in from Spurs.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible 3 in from Spurs.....

Dawson, Huddlestone, Rose, and there is still a interest for Stephen Ireland...

huddlestone will go to norwich

Comment

I hope he doesnt, hes a very good player.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Dawson, Huddlestone, Rose, and there is still a interest for Stephen Ireland...
        Where did u get that **** from? No chance

Comment

All very good signing

Comment

Huddleston possibly to Foolham involving Dempsey is one ive read!!

Comment

he would never get in the squad with moussa there would he?

Comment

Not sure why Dawson is getting linked, didn't Villas Boas just make him club captain? Unless he shagged his missus, it'd be an odd decision to make.

Comment

no, i think it was in the newspaper dawson isnt in with the plans?

Comment

Don't think we need Rose, we are covered down the left now.

Huddlestone is a great luxury player but I'm not sure if that is a priority. On Saturday we definitely lacked some intelligence with the ball and looked extremely naive off the ball so perhaps Hughes wants someone who can comfortably distribute into our more creative players from deep positions.

Dawson is obviously one of the best CBs in the league when fit. Fully fit he'd be head and shoulder above any defender we've got. If he could get back to 2010 form we'd be laughing.

I'd like to see us go in for Caulker personally.

Comment

Huddlestone is top draw, wanted by many, now he has proved he's back injury free.

Comment

I'd be over the moon, diakite and huddlestone in the middle, amen.

Comment

I think rose would be a good signing also... he is young.. got alot of potential, i say give the boy a chance

Comment

Bassong has signed for Norwich. Spurs are having a clear out.

I assume this means they'll be making quite a few signings by the end of the window

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                              Bassong has signed for Norwich. Spurs are having a clear out.

I assume this means they'll be making quite a few signings by the end of the window
                              I think they could struggle this year. They have their sights set on a high level of player (Llorente, Soldado, Damiao) but none of them seem interested in joining. Might see a few panic buys from them like Arsenal did at the end of the transfer window last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X