Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will we sell our allocation at Norwich and Man City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are

weare was an ok geezer really,matt loves him
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      weare was an ok geezer really,matt loves him
      Never had any issues with weare tbf, seemed ok.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Never had any issues with weare tbf, seemed ok.
        Same as Matty and to be honest I never knew he was banned

The only issue I had was when I saw him slagging off the whole site in general rather then just the ones he had problems with and again I dont think thats very constructive moaning on another site about posters from elsewhere

Comment

I'd love to go but I'm going on Holiday in 3 weeks so I can't afford anytickets besides for the Chelski at home game :( Hope we sell out our allocations though!
          We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
          @Deadend_Friend

Comment

800 left for Norwich @ £45 a pop. I'd say we'd do well to shift half of those, taking us to 2,000 odd. Hopefully I'll be off to City as £30 is pretty reasonable

Comment

Yeah I am choosing the city game. Sorry to Isleworth as you seem a decent poster.

Unfortunately to some I am NOT Weare, although like some have said not the worst bloke, I can't really take it as a complement. I tend to hold things together and never throw my toys out the the pram, like our famous Weare. He does keep me wanting to take a peep over on loft4words as he can be amusing at times.

regarding this post I agree the norwich tickets are a rip off and i'll be going to City and not both. fuel and city tickets is still a better deal imo.

Comment

lets hope we sell out norwich at least , will drive to norfolk but 2 aways in a row hurts the old pocket

Comment

Working...
                X