Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will we sell our allocation at Norwich and Man City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So will we sell our allocation at Norwich and Man City?

Judging on various messageboards how many of our fans have already written us off this season I very much doubt it and I am sure this will backfire as QPR will be requesting much smaller allocations for the rest of the season from all other clubs

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Judging on various messageboards how many of our fans have already written us off this season I very much doubt it and I am sure this will backfire as QPR will be requesting much smaller allocations for the rest of the season from all other clubs
    The players owe us away support everything. I won't settle for another complete shambles and we all pay good money to watch a performance, well there wasn't one on sat. You seem intent on blaming fans but i'd like the players to take a long hard look at themselves.

Comment

Sirles are you weareqpr12
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Norwich will sell out. Not a cat's chance in hell will Man City sell out considering it's at 5.30 on a Saturday and the game is on the telly!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

A win at Norwich and we'll take a good number up to the Etihad. Another reversal like on Saturday and there's going to be a lot of empty seats.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes09 View Post
            The players owe us away support everything. I won't settle for another complete shambles and we all pay good money to watch a performance, well there wasn't one on sat. You seem intent on blaming fans but i'd like the players to take a long hard look at themselves.
            What the hell you on about me being intent on blaming fans?????????

I go to every game and I can assure you that its not us fans that are to blame for the **** performance on Saturday but it does not mean we should write the season off

Its called getting behind the team in case you did not grasp that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Sirles are you weareqpr12
              Looks like he is, and not only based on his posting style. Seems to have a unique IP address shared only by a poster we had to ban recently who was weareqpr12 turned into weareqpr13. Funny that, he slates WATRB on another forum in a really nasty manner, professing never to return, and then just waltzes back in here (again!!) with a fresh and innocent look. Will discuss it with other mods tonight.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Looks like he is, and not only based on his posting style. Seems to have a unique IP address shared only by a poster we had to ban recently who was weareqpr12 turned into weareqpr13. Funny that, he slates WATRB on another forum in a really nasty manner, professing never to return, and then just waltzes back in here (again!!) with a fresh and innocent look. Will discuss it with other mods tonight.
                Bless him.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Don't ban him
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    The clues were there wernt they?

As you say he seems intent on slagging this site off elsewhere and yet loves returning

Why was he banned though as he always seemed ok?

Comment

Welcome back weare

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        The clues were there wernt they?

As you say he seems intent on slagging this site off elsewhere and yet loves returning

Why was he banned though as he always seemed ok?
                        He (and not just he) gradually accumulated points as there were endless arguments with certain other posters. He is prone to lecturing and thus irritating people, like you might have noticed on this thread But hey, if a lot of people, including mods, think he deserves another chance on WATRB, I am sure Loft for Words will breathe a collective sigh of relief
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The more the merrier I say.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

this points system is almost as confusing as the club's loyalty points system!
                            come on you r's!

Comment

Back to the original question: as of this morning there are 800 tickets left for Norwich (on offish site)

Comment

Working...
                              X