buzz comments in gazette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buzz comments in gazette

its a long way to plymouth and the players get tired?what sort of comment is that from 1 of our star players

LOL donut

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
      its a long way to plymouth and the players get tired?what sort of comment is that from 1 of our star players
      I belive he was talking of how hard it is to get a result at plymouth due to the journey look at our satistics with them they speak for themself
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Hes just playing mind games with the Plymough players, they will think it will be easy and we will pounce! mwah, ha,

Comment

It is a long long way to go, I wouldn't fancy it, driving all down there...

Comment

Glad he's thinking of the supporters who have to travelling up there and watching.

oh dear being a professional footballer must be such hard work.

Comment

Do they not travel down the night before or at least get a kip on the coach? What a pathetic excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsOfEssex View Post
                Do they not travel down the night before or at least get a kip on the coach? What a pathetic excuse!
                I posted this before but a girl I work with met the players at Nigel Mansell's Woodbury Park (In Devon) the night before our away match against Playmouth last December so yes, the distance is no excuse. I know why he chooses his words carefully though against a previous club but they're no more tired than the Plymouth team.

Comment

Working...
                X