Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adel give the ball away more than anyone

Comment

the new song should be ...adels not as good as you!!

Comment

I actually felt sorry for Adel today..did a lot if hardwork with knowing showing for him, he's far from the problem!
        Mackie has no football brain and is clueless, would like Faurlin and Diakite in the middle with park out in Mackies position and then a new CB

Comment

Comment

First four goals were all preventable and we should have gone in 1 nil up at Half time.

Their first Green threw in the goal cannot defend that no excuses. Their second when they broke we had five of our players still in their half when they put the ball in the net (not acceptable no effort in getting back) and the third Adel tracked Dyer all the way back after loosing the ball then just stopped on the edge of the box and let him run and Nedum gave the ball away for the fourth.

First half I thought we looked decent enough. Norwich got done for five too I hear so next week is a big game for both sides

Comment

Feel sorry for Cisse. He is not a lone frontman. You cannot play the ball into him with his back to goal. That is a Zamora role. He needs the ball in front of him to run onto which in that formation he will not get. Plus he gets no service from Mackie. He needs to play upfront with Zamora and feed off him.

Comment

One game in and we are already...

involved with a bottom of the league clash. Things can only get better... We hope!
                Last edited by Dazzer1977; 18-08-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Thankfully we have some easy games coming up after Norwich

Comment

Humble Apologies

If I was Mark Hughes I would get the whole team who played today to do a live TV Press Conference and publicly say sorry to all the fans and Tony Fernandes who must feel totally mugged-off.
                    But then again I am not Mark Hughes.

Comment

playing **** poor opposition pre season and that's what you get...

We clearly aren't prem ready and the fact we played very weak teams bar the Germans won't have done us any good. Asian sides we beat 5-0 with kids in the team won't challenge us and get us ready for a prem campaign.

Today was embarrasing and was my son's first ever match so doubly gutting.

Comment

Pathetic

This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz
                          wow, i bet you thought hard about that post...............

You got a lot of dots you show off

Comment

Dry your eyes chaps, one game in and some of you are already talking like we're down. This is normal for qpr. Get a grip ya *****s.
                            Nothing to prove

Comment

M i n g e s
                              Nothing to prove

Comment

No ifs or buts we were totally and utter shite in the 2nd half and we really need a big result against norwich!!!!!
                                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                                X