Sack Hughes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
    farking unbelievable. I always thought our fans were some of the most knowledgeable. Forget that we're up there with all the other numpty clubs who are clueless about building a team for the future. We need to look at the bigger picture and not the stuttering start we're having.
    We are not the first team to have a terrible start and we certainly won't be the last, the problem at QPR has been a lack of consistency, too many changes to personal.... so to change the manager would really make no sense, he's willing to experiment with what we have, we just need to find the right balance, certainly Tarbs instead of SWP and Hoilett should be given more of a run, defensively we are still lacking, but hopefully we can get the back four to gel and make do, but sacking Hughes is not the answer, especially when Arry is on the look out for a job.

Comment

Spot on Drog!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
        We are not the first team to have a terrible start and we certainly won't be the last, the problem at QPR has been a lack of consistency, too many changes to personal.... so to change the manager would really make no sense, he's willing to experiment with what we have, we just need to find the right balance, certainly Tarbs instead of SWP and Hoilett should be given more of a run, defensively we are still lacking, but hopefully we can get the back four to gel and make do, but sacking Hughes is not the answer, especially when Arry is on the look out for a job.
        This hits the nail on the head. How do you solve a problem of chronic instability with more instability?

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
          Its mad. Look at Arrys record. Big questions over him even at spurs. Where has he been anything other than a man motivating wheeler dealer.
          Do we need more players? NO
          Do we need more players? Well, Johnson is crocked, we're short of strikers anyway, and we're short in defence, so I'd say yes we do.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

if we keep throwing managers at it ,one day one will work out cookie
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Agree with Irish.

Park's positioning tonight was shocking. Hill against Vaz Te & Jarvis? You may as well of stuck my nan in there.

Onouha is f@cking awful as a right back. Can't wait to get rid of the ball & when he does its usually all over the shop. Positionally inept, no bite & is a very poor footballer. Don't think I've ever seen him have a good game for us?

Comment

Agree with Irish.

Park's positioning tonight was shocking. Hill against Vaz Te & Jarvis? You may as well of stuck my nan in there.

Onouha is f@cking awful as a right back. Can't wait to get rid of the ball & when he does its usually all over the shop. Positionally inept, no bite & is a very poor footballer. Don't think I've ever seen him have a good game for us?

Comment

As long as it takes. I would only call for Hughes's head if after christmas were in the **** which we wont be. But mark my words we wont go down under Hughes. And i still stand by my prediction we will finish top ten. Its not the players or Hughes who are the headless chickens its a lot of our fans running around squawking "sack hughes, sack hughes". We have our entire defence out injured ffs. We are gelling a brand new team too so do you really think a new team is going to gel in 5 or 6 games???? By christmas we will be mid table and i have no doubt about that whatsoever. And when that happens i can't wait to see all the sack hughes brigade disappear up their own @rse because they'll have nothing else to complain or feel negative about. Wouldn't like to be in the trenches with some of our fans cos the white flag would be out if someone set off a fire cracker. Fickle fickle fickle and not a clue about stability and building up a team. You can't run before you can walk!!!!
                  Top top post man, agree 100%
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

farking unbelievable. I always thought our fans were some of the most knowledgeable. Forget that we're up there with all the other numpty clubs who are clueless about building a team for the future. We need to look at the bigger picture and not the stuttering start we're having.
                    Fook me,if this is a stutter i hate to think what a awful start would be ?? i backed hughes upto reading but had my doubts and after this farce tonight i clearly think he hasnt a clue about tactics? and if you cant see it then take ya rose tinted specs off !!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Do we need more players? Well, Johnson is crocked, we're short of strikers anyway, and we're short in defence, so I'd say yes we do.
                      Fair point... Mianly due to injurys though.

What I mean (which i didnt make clear sorry) is we dont need another transfer window splurge.

Comment

What is Park if he isn't a winger? He certainly isn't a central midfielder he was poor when he played there for us! He always play out wide for Utd, he may not be your traditional pacey winger crossing the ball in but that is his position!

Comment

QPR civil war about to break out.Make war of the roses look like snap

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
                            Fair point... Mianly due to injurys though.

What I mean (which i didnt make clear sorry) is we dont need another transfer window splurge.
                            The age of our squad means we will have to splurge every season for the next couple of years to update the OAPS

Comment

The man never seems to out wit an opposing manager on the tactical front even AVB out thought him in the end,

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                                And a new manager now has the exact same scope to get new ones as Hughes does.

None until January.

Comment

Working...
                                X