No announcement yet.

Sack Hughes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not convinced by MH but we are without Traore, Fabio, Bosingwa and Anton. I am surprised he has not tried Ehmer and Harriman. Get this weekend over and then 2 weeks to get everyone fit.

Comment

Think MH will be gone during the next international break.
      Don't see us getting anything at West Brom on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        The man never seems to out wit an opposing manager on the tactical front even AVB out thought him in the end,
        I love posts like this. Are you seriously suggesting AVB has no tactical nouse?

And if Hughes is even worse how do you explain his previous record?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Top top post man, agree 100%
          Well not bad, but very easy to say that......how many games must we loose before you think otherwise? I dont care about 2 points in 6 matches.......I care about we playing like crap with absolutely no progress at all. And again tonight our TACTICS was wrong - that has nothing to do with gelling a new squad. Slow and steady progress is all I am asking for and not this rollercoaster ride which at the moment doesnt even has any "ups"!

Comment

He has to be dropped coz he cant play that position well enough. Simple as

Comment

No I am saying AVB recognised a change was needed when has Hughes done the same? Away form since he has taken over all linked to tactics and working out how to get a result.

Comment

MH allowed us to be over run in midfield 5 players were dominating our 4. Simple as that. He reacted far too late and we paid the price for him being unable to adapt to a situation.

Big Sam out thought him, which is like being out thought by a single cell organism.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

to be fair,last week we were moaning we should never play 1 up top at home,so we play 2 and we still moan.Just saying like
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    to be fair,last week we were moaning we should never play 1 up top at home,so we play 2 and we still moan.Just saying like
                    2 up top at home is fine, but if your midfield are being our run and it is costing you the game - you adapt and make a change. MH can't do that because he is Welsh.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      No I am saying AVB recognised a change was needed when has Hughes done the same? Away form since he has taken over all linked to tactics and working out how to get a result.
                      Hughes changed it today and brought on Adel and Smabe. We scored looked allot better and might have got something if Samba wasnt the naive pyscho we know and love

I also feel that the tone of my last post was too much of a personel attack. I hope you didnt take it that way and if you did I appologise.

Comment

Two up front is not ok with out central midfielders they are far too lightweight, we have to stick with 451 and play Hoillett or Taarabt off of Zamora if we continue with Faurlin and Granero in midfield!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                          Two up front is not ok with out central midfielders they are far too lightweight, we have to stick with 451 and play Hoillett or Taarabt off of Zamora if we continue with Faurlin and Granero in midfield!
                          I agree. Havng said that. If we done that and not won people would be saying its far to negative not to play two up front at home.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                            MH allowed us to be over run in midfield 5 players were dominating our 4. Simple as that. He reacted far too late and we paid the price for him being unable to adapt to a situation.

Big Sam out thought him, which is like being out thought by a single cell organism.
                            Ameba....

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

This

Would be ridiculous to dump Hughes, but he was certainly given a lesson by Big Sam tonight - MH should be embaressed and ashamed

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                                Would be ridiculous to dump Hughes
                                Why? No improvement on last season. He had the benefit of the window then and this summer and it just looks chaotic.

Comment

Working...
                                X