Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

You don't know what your doing!!! Do you? Are you fit to Referee?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #1

    You don't know what your doing!!! Do you? Are you fit to Referee?

    Have a go at this Ladies and Gents.It's a Referee's theory test just 12 questions, see how you get on. No cheating I scored 7/12 League One standard Ref

  • EYR
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 5470

    #2
    6/12

    Comment

    • QPR_NW10
      Silver Seat
      • May 2011
      • 2659

      #3
      i got 6 too - but in my opinion - i got them all right.
      stupid ref.

      Comment

      • QprSinceBirth
        Silver Seat
        • Jan 2012
        • 2566

        #4
        Lmao I think it stitched me up well and truly 0/12

        Comment

        • DeepcutHoop
          Gold Seat
          • Dec 2009
          • 6965

          #5
          8/12

          Comment

          • QPRWEBBIE
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2011
            • 3172

            #6
            i got 10 but it doesnt tell you which ones you get wrong. i think we should all do it and get 0/12 and when it says who do you support all put Foolham

            Comment

            • QPR Richard
              Gold Seat
              • Sep 2011
              • 6489

              #7
              I got a measly 6/12, some unusual questions there, and I've previously passed the laws of the game exam. I need to brush up
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

              Comment

              • Hertford Hoop
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 15998

                #8
                7/12

                Good game good game
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                Comment

                • scuberry
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 1882

                  #9
                  got 7..seems qpr supporters wont be making the top in refereeing !!!

                  Comment

                  • QPRDave
                    The number 10
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 32080

                    #10
                    Originally posted by QPR_NW10
                    i got 6 too - but in my opinion - i got them all right.
                    stupid ref.
                    And we always hear "in the opinion of the referee" don't we !
                    Last edited by QPRDave; 16-08-2012, 08:39 PM.

                    Comment

                    • QprSinceBirth
                      Silver Seat
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 2566

                      #11
                      Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE
                      i got 10 but it doesnt tell you which ones you get wrong. i think we should all do it and get 0/12 and when it says who do you support all put Foolham
                      I didn't need to get them all wrong I did !!! Tho I do have a feeling posting via iPhone the selections didn't work properly lol

                      Comment

                      • Bluehoop
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 9258

                        #12
                        10/12. I haven't a clue which 2 I got wrong which is scary as I am a qualified referee :omg-:
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

                        Comment

                        • QPRDave
                          The number 10
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 32080

                          #13
                          Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE
                          i got 10 but it doesnt tell you which ones you get wrong. i think we should all do it and get 0/12 and when it says who do you support all put Foolham
                          never thought of that!

                          Comment

                          • QPRWEBBIE
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 3172

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Bluehoop
                            10/12. I haven't a clue which 2 I got wrong which is scary as I am a qualified referee :omg-:
                            Bluehoop what did you put for the answer to the question about the penalty kick and the toss up after extra time ?

                            Comment

                            • twranger
                              On the posh naughty step
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 10472

                              #15
                              4/12

                              Comment

                              Working...