Berbatov available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berbatov available?

With RVP to Man Utd, surely Berbatov will be on his way. Would love him to come to us. Cisse and Berbatov with Zamora and Johnson on the bench would be quality.

was thinking the same, he does have a touch of class even tho he looks lazy sometimes. Hernandez will also get less regular first team games so may be unhappy too.

Comment

Let's just Hi-jack the RVP deal

Comment

Originally posted by rangertillidiedan View Post
        With RVP to Man Utd, surely Berbatov will be on his way. Would love him to come to us. Cisse and Berbatov with Zamora and Johnson on the bench would be quality.
        Quality post mate, quality.

Personally, I think those four would be great.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I think Hernandez would be the better option

Comment

Can you imagine if we were signing RVP?
            One of the 1st posts would be " We're paying £24 mill for a 29 year old?"

Comment

Looks lazy, but is a goal machine.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Apparently hernandez is 1/6 to leave united this summer just a thought

Comment

Give me hernandez for age, berbatov for the chemistry with cisse- those two combined would be one of the best striking patnerships in the prem!! but i read something a while ago that we had tried for Berbatov but he had rejected us?

Comment

Probably zero truth in it at all but my pal lives in Manc & told me tonight he's hearing whispers we're getting Hernandez on loan. Would be amazing if we did, but I take it with a huge pinch of salt tbh.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

All great ideas and signings but how are we to sustain this type of wage level ?????. We can't sustain this with an air fix scale stadium regardless of how many genuine shirts we sell in the far east. The debt to our owners is just increasing beyond our sustainability and a new stadium is at least 4 years off.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Probably zero truth in it at all but my pal lives in Manc & told me tonight he's hearing whispers we're getting Hernandez on loan. Would be amazing if we did, but I take it with a huge pinch of salt tbh.
                        And vinegar

Comment

Hernandez is a work horse from what ive seen from him and a poacher, if we get hernandez on loan or permanantly id be a happy bunny, YOU R;SSSSS

Comment

Right.... nvm scrap hernandez rumour has it, arsenal are going in for hernandez

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              And vinegar
                              Cant pinch vinegar, just gives you wet, sticky and smelly hands. *insert fingering related comment here*.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X