Graeme Souness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
    would rather be underestimated than the other way around! the more people doubt us the happier i'll be. it's the QPR way.
    Totally agree
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

"F*** off Pinnochio. Get back in your f***** cupboard.".
      :=):

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        "F*** off Pinnochio. Get back in your f***** cupboard.".
        :=):
        glad someone finally took the intelectual approach:=):

Comment

Souness,Hansen,Thompson.What did we ever do to Liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by dcqpr View Post
            Souness,Hansen,Thompson.What did we ever do to Liverpool
            Its what we will do to them this season that worries them , new manager that thinks he is the second coming ( First coming wasted on vasalinia)

Carrol not good enough for their squad but some player that tarbs nutmeged and scored after the meg is worth 15 mil, what a bunch.............. spent force and we still owe them for piping us by that point,

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
              Just looking at that 'shortlist' magazine that's always floating around on the tube. Inside Souness has predicted we are to be relegated along with So'ton and Reading. Some other journalist has predicted we'll be going down with Wigan and Norwich aswell.

Everyone has a right to an opinion but c'monnnn, surely he ain't been keeping an eye on the ins and out at Rangers

Never say never . . . . . . I think the saying goes,

what if we have a few early unlucky results , a couple of early season serious injuries, players getting sent off (then banned ) , Oh that was last season ! Surely nothing can go wrong this time
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

I've now heard of 7 league predictions done by various ex footballers, magazines websties and such, and 4 out of the 6 have predicted we would be relegated or be involved in the dog fight have all been ex liverpool players!! do they have a grudge against us?? Hansen, Thompson, Collymore and Haughton (off talksport) where as nutts and the guardian/observer and nutts have said 9th and 8th respectivley, to me the mind boggles!

Comment

Can anyone else not wait to see how the other pundits pick apart Thompsons predictions for this coming season and make him look like the idiot he is?

Comment

Sure we are much stronger than last season and no way will we go down, just hope all the new boys gel together quickly. Can't wit for sat 3 pm

Comment

Thompson's a complete ar5e anyway so couldn't give a toss what he thinks.

Comment

i clearly remember hanson say wolves looked strong and were going to have a good season last year

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                          i clearly remember hanson say wolves looked strong and were going to have a good season last year
                          Utd will never win anything with kids..... Say no more!

Comment

Working...
                          X