Graeme Souness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graeme Souness

Just looking at that 'shortlist' magazine that's always floating around on the tube. Inside Souness has predicted we are to be relegated along with So'ton and Reading. Some other journalist has predicted we'll be going down with Wigan and Norwich aswell.

Everyone has a right to an opinion but c'monnnn, surely he ain't been keeping an eye on the ins and out at Rangers

Either that or they done these predictions right at the end of the season.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He's an idiot.
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Phil Thompson too apparently, tbh doesn't matter what any of them says does it? with about 10 games to go everyone said we were down last year f*** em mate......not literally of course!!

Comment

you have got to be right. take last season, we have a vastly superior squad than the one that survived yet hanson et al all said we
          "had too much to go down". wondering how many in our squad he could name

Comment

That berk, Phil Thompson on Sky Sports News, said we would be relegated as well.

Comment

but nuts magazine says 8th i beleive

Comment

Classic clip of Phil Thompson when Mackie gets the winner against the scousers ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vi_6iRYwkU

Comment

Still not sure it will be as comfortable as some people seem to believe unless we sign a quality centre back!

Comment

You've got to be an idiot to think we're going down though. I mean we weren't ready at the start of last season, not an ideal start though Everton and Wolves were good. We went a long time without getting a win at one point, we had a Championship goalie ( sorry Kenny lovers ) and a football league manager ( not sorry for them lovers, Warnock lost my respect when he signed Diouf ) and now we've got a Premier Leagye manager, amazing players, I mean Park, Hoilett & Diakite are better then amazing signings, not to mention the other lot who are decent. And a lot lot more in place this year

I just cant understand why people think we might go down, I mean it's not close. It's like saying I think the Queen might not be the Queen, it's stupid she is the Queen and we're not going to be close to the drop.

Rant over
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                      Classic clip of Phil Thompson when Mackie gets the winner against the scousers ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vi_6iRYwkU
                      doesn't hold a grudge does he,lol.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                        HaHa what a scowl on his face Quality!!
                        http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Watch all of the above mentioned change they're tune if we get off to a flyer big nose will be on Ssn going I knew they'd be stronger this season after the adversity of last year blah blah blah

Comment

Yossa Hughes gis a job
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

would rather be underestimated than the other way around! the more people doubt us the happier i'll be. it's the QPR way.

Comment

Working...
                              X