Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
    I second that.
    Just to be clear, are you seconding Matty's general statement, ie remove the retards before they annoy everyone, or his last sentence where hs says many would have him banned as doesn't fall under the sensible poster tag....?

Personally i vote to remove the ar53wipes and save Matty..... we wouldn't want him getting upset enough to start comfort eating now would we!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Just to be clear, are you seconding Matty's general statement, ie remove the retards before they annoy everyone, or his last sentence where hs says many would have him banned as doesn't fall under the sensible poster tag....?

Personally i vote to remove the ar53wipes and save Matty..... we wouldn't want him getting upset enough to start comfort eating now would we!
      who are they?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        who are they?
        Matty is ok in small doses but certainly wouldn't come under as a good poster.

If I went back to when I read allot on this board, about 5 years ago he wouldn't be anywhere near top 10.

Comment

I would suggest the mods remove all posters who do not think as I do, do not agree with everything I say, and won't join with me in skipping through Shepherd's Bush on Saturday, plucking daiseys as we make our way to Loftus Rd, whilst blowing kisses at any passing Swansea fan.

Comment

Cheers Del, glad you have my best interests at heart!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hmmmm tough one that

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes09 View Post
                Very good post however not entirely true as I have seen Kirill banning people on the spot, so discussions doesn't really relate to all mods. Only saying what I see mate.
                Sorry for misleading everyone. I meant that is generally how we do things, but in certain situations we can obviously act quicker if we deem it necessary.

As for Kirill, he gets a bit tetchy when his Baltic Herring stocks are low.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes09 View Post
                  Very good post however not entirely true as I have seen Kirill banning people on the spot, so discussions doesn't really relate to all mods. Only saying what I see mate.
                  And not just me. Sometimes we have no choice: only one of us is online and the poster is either trolling and/or quite possibly drunk, generally making a spectacle and disrupting the whole forum, so a 24-hour ban has to be given and then as other mods come online we have a discussion.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                  X