Game changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game changer

We can happily talk about survival even through we threw away a winning position at the Ethihad on 90 mins. Stop for a second, switch City with Chelsea, Aguero for Lampard and the Ethihad for Stamford Bridge, would that have overshadowed survival?

I think we'd have forgotten all about staying up on the day and would all be sick to the stomach, especially with SSN advertising the season with THAT goal every five minutes.
    QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Us conceding two at the death to lose really put a damper on my survival relief. Despite our spirited performances against some of the top teams in the last few matches, at the end of the day we survived because Bolton obliged. I hope we do not find ourselves in a situation like this on the last day next spring. What are the odds of that...
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Us conceding two at the death to lose really put a damper on my survival relief. Despite our spirited performances against some of the top teams in the last few matches, at the end of the day we survived because Bolton obliged. I hope we do not find ourselves in a situation like this on the last day next spring. What are the odds of that...
      Do you keep seeing the goal in various adverts thinking "oh fo the love of god" too?
      QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Without a doubt. Would obvuiously, first & foremost, have been over the moon at survival - but I would have been bitter-sweet us messing up & letting those $lags win the PL, really woulda pi$$ed me off tbh.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dizzle View Post
          Do you keep seeing the goal in various adverts thinking "oh fo the love of god" too?
          Nope, I don't watch TV
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Nope, I don't watch TV
            No electricity in that shoe you live in?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Still pished off we never pulled off the biggest shock in PL history. Its gone now time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                Still pished off we never pulled off the biggest shock in PL history. Its gone now time to move on.
                Maybe we'll do it properly this time!
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                  Maybe we'll do it properly this time!
                  Hope so , all they wanted to do was win and send us down so why the big love in is beyond me :rage:

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                    Hope so , all they wanted to do was win and send us down so why the big love in is beyond me :rage:
                    plus it would'nt have been pretty outside either
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dizzle View Post
                      We can happily talk about survival even through we threw away a winning position at the Ethihad on 90 mins. Stop for a second, switch City with Chelsea, Aguero for Lampard and the Ethihad for Stamford Bridge, would that have overshadowed survival?

I think we'd have forgotten all about staying up on the day and would all be sick to the stomach, especially with SSN advertising the season with THAT goal every five minutes.
                      Interesting point C-dizzle. That would definitely have overshadowed our survival - can't even imagine what it would have felt like giving away a league title to the scum. Can't wait to smash them up this year.

Comment

I can't even compare the 2! I actually have a soft spot for city fans , not many supporters more deserving of glory than them even just for the factor they've had to put up with sharing a city with the biggest club in the world yer still having huge gates regard less of success/division . The scumbaggs on the other hand could not be more undeserving

Comment

Was working with 2 cfc tosse rs today.they really want to turn us over this season,weve obviously done something right.watching them v city their a long way behind.think we could be taking the 6 off the #####s this time round
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                          X