• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Am I the only person who couldn't give a toss if we sign this player

We don't need him..... I doubt he would leave it in our starting 11
    Nope not the only 1 mate.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'd be pleased if we did sign him because he appears to have a lot of potential - but if we don't, it's hardly going to be the end of the world. So, no, you are not alone.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Certainly not alone. He looks like he's decent, but he's performed for the top side in an otherwise easy league for that team, so can't really gauge that too much, but equally it doesn't mean he's not good either. Other than that, he's looked decent for S Korea, but again have we seen him against top opposition regularly to think he's some superstar in the making.....

If we get him i say, great as MH obviously wants him in that case, if not, we move on and i couldn't care less. Capturing Diakite was key to our midfield area for ma, and for that i am delighted. The fact we've also bolstered with oilett and Park is a bonus, as is the renewal of a rejuvinated Taarabt, as is the return of Faurlin... midfield is not a concern.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Nope not the only 1 mate.
          Matty this lad would be huge in the marketing of QPR internationally ie the far east, we know how well our tour went down there ,it's a must to try to capitalise on that, Man u L/pool Arsenal Chels all make money in the close season ,our tour shows we can do the same, if TF wants us to be an internatial name in the mkt he knows best these are players we need to get on board

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
            Matty this lad would be huge in the marketing of QPR internationally ie the far east, we know how well our tour went down there ,it's a must to try to capitalise on that, Man u L/pool Arsenal Chels all make money in the close season ,our tour shows we can do the same, if TF wants us to be an internatial name in the mkt he knows best these are players we need to get on board
            Marketing must come second to the needs of the team. Yes, it's important, but the team comes first.

As it happens, I think he's potentially a good player so would be happy to see him join.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Certainly not alone. He looks like he's decent, but he's performed for the top side in an otherwise easy league for that team, so can't really gauge that too much, but equally it doesn't mean he's not good either. Other than that, he's looked decent for S Korea, but again have we seen him against top opposition regularly to think he's some superstar in the making.....

If we get him i say, great as MH obviously wants him in that case, if not, we move on and i couldn't care less. Capturing Diakite was key to our midfield area for ma, and for that i am delighted. The fact we've also bolstered with oilett and Park is a bonus, as is the renewal of a rejuvinated Taarabt, as is the return of Faurlin... midfield is not a concern.
              It's fair comment that the SPL is a weaker league than the EPL but a good 50% could hold their own in the C/ship Celtic D/ut Dundee Hearts Hibs Aberdean Rangers untill they went #### up,afterall the Jelly baby that went to Everton was hardly a flop

Comment

Especially when the player is good. Anyway we are short in the cm position. We need another cm

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  Marketing must come second to the needs of the team. Yes, it's important, but the team comes first.

As it happens, I think he's potentially a good player so would be happy to see him join.
                  Of course it goes without saying ,the side need a center back more than any thing but a descent player with good marketing value will always be an asset to have

Comment

It's fair comment that the SPL is a weaker league than the EPL but a good 50% could hold their own in the C/ship Celtic D/ut Dundee Hearts Hibs Aberdean Rangers untill they went #### up,afterall the Jelly baby that went to Everton was hardly a flop

I know and that's why i said the fact he plays in the SPL doesn't mean he's not a good player either.

It could go either way, but i personally think from what i've seen he would do fine in the prem, but the league is no benchmark of quality for the prem. Proof of this was Chris Commons who was an ok championship player at Derby (i think), nothing more, and went to Celtic and became their star man.....

Comment

Working...
                    X