Ki Sung Yeung to snub QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ki Sung Yeung to snub QPR?

Rumour is he's rejected us. Just been told by a pretty reliable source.

He'll be an Arsenal player for the start of the season.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      He'll be an Arsenal player for the start of the season.
      Yeah looks that way. Wonder who our back up plan was? Richardson?

Comment

From goal.com? If so.......
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Hargreaves then..

Comment

Not from goal.com. Just a text from a mate who seems to know what's going on. Unless he got it from goal.com lol

Comment

Indonesian goal.com: http://www.goal.com/id-ID/news/784/t...e=breakingnews

"Ki Sung-Yeung QPR Reject
              Park Ji-Sung's name was not enough to make the hearts of Ki Sung-Yeung refused to leave Celtic."
              Queens Park Rangers News

Comment

Some on Twitter were suggesting that Ki doesn't want to be in the shadow of Park.

Interesting twist because we thought Park being at QPR would be enough to lure him here, ahead of bigger clubs.

Comment

Feels like a right bloody waste of time if so? I'm sure we have someone else on stand by if so though..

Comment

Mainstay of the Celtic midfielder Ki Sung-Yeung has reportedly rejected the proposal of the English Premier League club, QPR.
                    As reported TalkSPORT, the players are not interested in grazing along the Rs even though they had just landed the South Korean
                    compatriot, Park Ji-Sung. Former Manchester United player has decided to continue career at Loftus Road,
                    but this fact does not make Sung-Yeung and tempted to change course.

talsksport reported it...so it must be true...what a scoop

Comment

hargreaves is poo, i would be disapointed to see him at qpr, we need a better CM, someone like de jong, im watching him now and he's a tank, holds up the ball, never mis places a pass, fantastic player

Comment

Can see this eclipsing the Hoilett thread of 30 odd pages now, full of love when a snippet of information saying it is on is released and then venom when something like this is mentioned

Comment

from 2 days ago
                          Celtic midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng insists he knows nothing of stories linking him with a move to Arsenal.

The 23-year-old, labelled South Korea's answer to Steven Gerrard in his homeland, has been the outstanding performer as his side surpassed expectations to win bronze in the London 2012 Olympic football tournament.
                          Reports this week had suggested the Gunners were preparing a £9 million bid for the tireless playmaker, who is also believed to be the subject of interest from last season's Europa League winners Atletico Madrid.
                          But, after producing another polished display to help his country see off bitter rivals Japan in a hotly contested third-place playoff at the Millennium Stadium on Friday evening, Ki revealed he is not aware of any interest.

"I'm not sure," Ki told reporters. "I haven't heard anything about that.

"I just need some rest now and spend some time with my family, and then I will think about my future."

Comment

Not sure this was ever a priority. I think we still need some defenders.

Comment

yes please lets not #### him off because he is deciding his future, like some did to hoillet...look what choice he made

Comment

Working...
                              X