Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talking of Flavio - thoughts of Piquet ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You make a point, but Bernie doesn't seem to have a clue and is best mates with Briatore and Lakshmil seems to be distant from the club, leaving affairs to Amit. As a collective are they all singing from the same hymn sheet and saying we don't need a striker. A blind man can see we need to replace Dex.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

I agree with you Bob regarding a striker however maybe the board feel we have enough strikers here who can do the job and will come good under Jim & John.

I don't know the answer but seems to me this is what they think?

Walkonby did say that they are looking into this situation and the club did try for Lita, why should it stop there?

The transfer window is still open so lets wait and see what takes place between now and then?

Comment

Point taken MYU, the transfer window is not yet closed, but why leave it so late.
        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------
        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

You guess is as good as mine.

They might want to asses a few games in and take things from there, I could be wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I'm sure if they buy or sell players its discussed with the board first, however if Flavio was just doing as he wanted then can you see the board sticking around?
            well Bernie has sweet FA to do with the club these days and the Mittals have gone conspicuously quiet of late, and if the rumours are to be believed the Mittals absence is slightly more than a coincedence

Comment

Jamie, I can assure you that they are involved but we don't get to see what happens inside.

Comment

Why do some Qpr fans need to find any reason to have a pop at flavio i wish some of you would just grow up you just look like jealous people to me.
                As for him being the most arogant fool in sport are certain elements of the Qpr faithfull the most ungratfull unrealistic fans in english football ?
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                X