No announcement yet.

qpr love affair with man city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

franny lee/mike summerbee /colin bell/ shaun goater n jamie pollock...............marvellous!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I have always wondered about that day, and I have come to the conclusion (rightly or wrongly) that the QPR players were petrified of going down to the point it had mentally exhausted them. Once they found out win, lose or draw they were staying up, they just mentally collapsed. This was when City took over.

As I said, I could be very wrong, but this seems to be IMO the best explanation.

I understand many may not agree with what happened, but kudos to the QPR faithful for cheering the Agurro goal. I suppose this is one of the reasons I am intending to drive the few kilometers up the road (with my family) to the Augsburg game, and be in the away section.

Comment

weve been ok for years with City.The merger pitch invasion was v city i think.went on hols with a few young guvnors to Rhodes one year when younger around the stockport cup defeat season.Good lads.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I sulked for weeks. With the world watching....wish we beat em, caused massive upset. Instead we we're the losing side on 'the greatest finaly in Prem history'. Sod that. Not sure I'll ever understand our fans celebrating.

However, someone once posted that at least it paid back Ashley Young for diving against us.

I came out my bedroon after that :-)

Comment

well

well thats it then,we adopt man city as our second team,and when we play them away we all stay in there houses after an amazing drink and the same down here

I know factomondo has kindly agreed to let four man city female fans stay at his swimming pooled house for the weekend when they play uis at home

so what do you say geezers should we kiss and cuddle the man city fans and all sing blue moon
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
            X