qpr love affair with man city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr love affair with man city

its strange how qpr and man city have become so close,since that final day of the season i hope this continues
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Won't last. Should not have let them win like that in the dying seconds in May in the first place.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Won't last. Should not have let them win like that in the dying seconds in May in the first place.
      Dont think it was a case of letting them and who the hell cares anyway, as long as we stayed up would rather they won it than the Surrey reds

Comment

yes

yes it did look,ike we let them win but maybe in truth qpr saw mark hughes jumping around with joy
        and just relaxed thereselves because they had done the job they wanted to do

More...

Comment

They got lucky last season. wont happen again.

Always liked Man City but success brings arrogance and unfortunately the worm has turned for a lot of City Fans

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
            They got lucky last season. wont happen again.

Always liked Man City but success brings arrogance and unfortunately the worm has turned for a lot of City Fans
            Still plenty of them that remember where they have come from, probably Reds that have jumped ship

Comment

well

well ive always had good experiences against both the manchester clubs

but of course i realise that some of you have had nightmares against them

More...

Comment

Of course it was nice walking out of the ground and riding back to Manchester centre as their lot were pleased as punch, but I would have traded that blue-moon-kumbaya atmosphere for at least a draw for us because we came too close to relegation for comfort and complacency.

Comment

well

well kerill in the near future i can see a time when all matches will finish up with everybody making friends

there will always be teams that dont get on,like bristol rovers v bristol city,swansea v cardiff
                  millwall v west ham etc etc etc but i think most games will be very friendly

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    yes it did look,ike we let them win but maybe in truth qpr saw mark hughes jumping around with joy
                    and just relaxed thereselves because they had done the job they wanted to do
                    It was on tv again last night and that's exactly how it looks, we just lost our concentration briefly against a desperate team with a whole lot at stake! I don't give a toss about City or United, it still would have been nice to hang on to a result there and send the fans home in anguish, we owe them nothing!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

I've always liked Man City, & if you ignore the wages, they have bought some good players with their money. Kompany (A Mark Hughes signing) being the best

Man City really like SWP, Onuoha & they had Joey Barton so they look at our results. I wanted Man City to win the league & QPR to stay up that day then we could have double the celebration & our away trip to them this season would be a great atmosphere.

Also justice was done for Ashley Young's stupid dive against us. If you looks on their bluemoon website they have said a lot of nice things about us
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        ...would have been nice to hang on to a result there and send the fans home in anguish, we owe them nothing!

Comment

well

well

I do sometimes do the strangest things but once i was in doors watching the ten am news and it showed 11 coaches all going to manchester to support the rangers

so like a man with no brain I hop into my vehicle and drive like a maniac up that motorway

i arrived at 2 o clock in the afternoon but i had no ticket

they already said it was a sell out,but driven by fanatical lunacy nothing was going to stop me from trying to get a ticket

as i parked in the moss side i walked towards the ground

all of a sudden i turned a corner only to be amongst about one hundred city fans

I thought im either gonna get beaten up or get a ticket

luckily these guys were so friendly

they took me to a ground and got me a ticket off a tout

when i got into the rangers end,there was rangers everywhere

at first the city fans seemed quite friendly but when qpr scored,or should i say one of there players got a own goal qpr sang

STAND UP IF YOUTR STAYING UP,SIT DOWN IF YOUR GOING DOWN

that was it we were showerd with bits of chair and coins all through the game
                          but in fairness to the city fans they did start off being friendly,but the qpr wound them right up

More...

Comment

Great day all round,gotta lot of family in salford split between red and blue.if I lived up there id be city no question.us staying up and them winning was the perfect day .a city fan flashed her #### at us as we sang get ya #### out for the lads,kin marvellous.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We deserved a share of the spoils, still irks me that we didn't get at least a point for our efforts.

Comment

Working...
                              X