Bernie and Flavio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leewads View Post
    Personally think we need a song to show them we are grateful and behind them.
    This is what people need to realize just because people are critical of the board it does not mean they do not get behind the team.....
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      I'd hazard a guess in todays terms probably put more money into the club, then anyone in the clubs history.

Wage bill, alone must outweigh monthy attendances.
      Certainly spent more on lighting!
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Underground, overground from F1 to footie
        We have a rich board from the UK & Italy
        people think we are the richest, they'll ever see
        they forget we have the tight git who is called briatore

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          There is nothing wrong with you sitting down on your own with a sock in your mouth whilst other Rangers fans do there bit to cheer on the team.
          Could you leave your personal fantasies out of this please?
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Sorry I couldn't help fantasies this one

Comment

Underground, overground from F1 to footie
              We have a rich board from the UK & Italy
              people think we are the richest, they'll ever see
              they forget we have the tight git who is called briatore
              About as good as your ability to count.

3 out of 10
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Clunge Clunge give us a song!

Comment

Perhaps when we get promoted! They will have to spend to keep us up!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

dont think chairmen or directors should have songs about them.

Comment

Clunge Clunge give us a song!
                      "We are the Rent Boys! Stand up and make some noise!"

Comment

Originally posted by bkirk View Post
                        dont think chairmen or directors should have songs about them.
                        Frankly, Flav has never done anything to suggest that he bothers about what any of the fans say or do. However, just so he is clear, he should understand that fans don't come to support chairman, managers or players. They come to support QPR, and any efforts to sing support should solely be addressed in that direction.

Comment

Just shows how fans have changed their opinions about the pair of them. I think their a pair of pr.icks now but would never chant anti songs to them
                          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Although i believe him to be very arrogant and disrespectful

Better the billionaires you know

As we speak the club is on secure ground and we are looking in the right direction

It may take a bit longer than we thought but i believe we will get there

I just wish the powers that be would show respect to the ordinary QPR fan

Comment

why do we always want handouts, why not work and build the team slowly, Flav has the right idea, it would be so easy for him, mittal and ecclestone to buy promotion, but, where is the skill in that? i think he has covered alot of the wage bill with the sponsors he can attract. Lets not be a chelsea or man city.

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
                                Just shows how fans have changed their opinions about the pair of them. I think their a pair of pr.icks now but would never chant anti songs to them
                                Im getting more and more tired of you,QPRRULEOK.

Maybe we need money if COOK,Rowlands,Vine, and Buzz never ever will be of the same stuff. So I think you shold shut up for now!! You do bore us all :bad_smile::(.

Comment

Working...
                                X